• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by automill

1. automill

how can i shorten url

You can use Direct Alias Pro or the free version depending on your requirement. I avoid heavy SEO extensions. This basically work on menu item aliases, you create manually. You can watch, how it works in your case using free extension. Joomla extensions Link...
  2. automill

Other element's data in dropdown via placeholder

Thank you @p38 and @troester , saved many hours to route other methods to get results.
  3. automill

Error message when validation failed

I think, you have posted in a wrong thread?
  4. automill

Error message when validation failed

Use for any template, go and get this system messages free plugin: https://www.minitek.gr/joomla/extensions/minitek-system-messages Adjust color, size, location etc in plugin settings. You can stay message indefinitely to be closed by user or for a definite time to be faded automatically. for...
  5. automill

In my case the placeholder in dropdown element don't work in advance options. So I resorted to populate the JSON data into the dropdown data via Ajax method. Hopefully, some day. It may work. Thanks
  6. automill

Yes... But placeholder only in dropdown advance EVAL option not working. This is working for databasejoin, calc element etc. I am using the placeholder in dropdown element first time. Do they actually work in dropdown. I have searched the forum but did not find any case regarding this...
  7. automill

Hi, I am using dropdown element and correctly getting the dropdown list through EVAL method using query. I need to link the "aricle id" value in the query, for that I can use: $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $id = $app->input->getInt('id', 0); I am storing the "aricle id" in another field...
  8. automill

Invalid suboptions in drop down

Are you using the "assessment_number" for extra information in dropdown list. If so, then, you can use databasejoin element and concat label "project_name" with "assessment_number".
  9. automill

No-Duplicate combinations of dropdown fields in repeat group

I am trying to validate the No-Duplicate (unique) combination of two dbjoin dropdown fields (Room Type and Room Category) using JavaScript that are in repeat group: Room Type 0 - Please select 1- Single Room 2- Double Room 3- Family Room 4- Tent Room Room Category 0 - Please select 1- Standard...
  10. automill

The Community Builder Fabrik plugin is not available for download

Hi Hugh, Kindly update the CB plugin. It is very much needed in custom community apps made with Fabrik. Thanks in Advance. Regds, Sunit
  11. automill

[Solved] CascadingDropDown & Calc elements not rendering in Frontend

I found out the problem. I kept my site access as registered for all menu items. (That is no problem). I kept the default page as Login menu item (That is no problem). But I kept this Login page access as guest. (here, the problem starts). By login into this page which is guest page, the...
  12. automill

I have updated the details in mysites. The problem of CascadingDropDown detected in menu item: Certifications - > Add certifications When I add client using database join element, the CascadingDropDown should render the value/label of projects. It is working in backend, but not in frontend...
  13. automill

Hi, The CascadingDropDown & Calc elements are not rendering (ajax not working) in frontend when I use them as a registered user. When I make the access public from menu item it renders correctly. I always keep the list access as public for addtion, view, deletion etc. Also tried as registered...
  14. automill

Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year! you can send me the email directly on...

Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year! you can send me the email directly on sunit.sharma@gmail.com as I am not very active on Fabrikar Forums. Thanks, Sunit
  15. automill

populating multiple lists at the same time

You have to insert the user id of the current user into the region and town table, who is logged-on by php form like other insert queries. you can either escape user field in country table as you are putting country data yourself or populate it by your userid. Do not make the following table...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back