Recent content by ashkalb

1. A

Help me finish my Fabrik scheduling system

Hey Awesome Fabrik Folks - Over the past year I've been trying to build a scheduling system for a company I work with that provides interpretation services for the deaf and hard of hearing. The project would have been relatively simple, save for the facts that a) the new system in process...
  2. A

Php Validation for Time Element

Ok , this works and is great - but one more request- is there any way to make the end time default to start time+ 2 hours when the start time is selected via the form (before submission)?
  3. A

Awesome thank you!
  4. A

Hey There I'm having a hard time figuring this out, could use some help. I've got two time elements -StartTime and EndTime. When they are entered via a form, I'd like to ensure that EndTime is at least 2 hours later than StartTime, and it would be even better if it defaulted to...
  5. A

Passing data from a field from one list to another

I think i've got it figured out based on that. Much thanks. My next stupid question comes soon.
  6. A

InlineEdit not working at all

Hey Rob - THanks for the response. I can't point you at it now, cause it's running behind a firewall, but I will once I get it live. Using latest git, and joomla 2.5
  7. A

InlineEdit not working at all

So I've activated the inline edit plugin on a list, and absolutely nothing happens when I go to that list and try to edit a field by clicking on it. The table is just as static as it was before I activated the plugin. Any suggestions?
  8. A

Passing data from a field from one list to another

Hi There - I'm sure this is super basic, but I've got a data entry process for a scheduling system I'm trying to replicate that is broken up into three parts. To replicate the way it worked before, it makes the most sense to go from a form (Part 1) to a list (Part 2) to another list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back