Recent content by AMTI

1. AMTI

Obfuscate Filename Without Original Filename as Prefix

One more thing we need Rob... the original filename... could we use that as the text for the link even though we want the file to be obfuscated. I think this can be easily done, but I don't want to modify core code unless I have to. what i'm trying to say is this: <a...
  2. AMTI

Thanks Rob, I just updated from Git and it is definitely giving me the obfuscated filename that we needed with the standard uploader.... However the ajax uploader is saying that the "filetype is not allowed." It's a standard .jpg file. So it seems the standard uploader is working with the...
  3. AMTI

Is there a way to use the obfuscate filename without the original filename as a prefefix? The anonymity of all files is required by my company. Currently the Obfuscate filename feature takes as many random characters as you want and appends them to the document filename. I just want the...
  4. AMTI

problems after latest git update and much much more

We ended up getting the my custom module to work (with custom ordering in parameters ;) ) storing the links in a session across the site until they hit the 'main' page where the session is unset and the links are regenerated. We also made our own custom ajax search module that is super fly...
  5. AMTI

problems after latest git update and much much more

The latest git update turned my related links (when i click and follow through to the next list) On the subsequent list page from the related links where the "filter" box is and has the heading of search from the default template, instead of using my label it now just has the id. I was able to...
  6. AMTI

calculate grand total in repeating group inside form

Excellent. Thank you.
  7. AMTI

Yes I did try your previous post. It looks like adding the total(); as a blur event as i tabbed through the form was really screwing some addition up. So removing them I found that I can total over 999.99 But in addition, now it looks like the latest Git Update I did yesterday and Git Update...
  8. AMTI

Changing calendar template

This is actually two classes in one. So to style it, you need: .fabrikEvent.label { ... } You may even need more specificity: .fabrikEditEvent .fabrikEvent.label Or throw an extra id at the beginning. #formxxx .fabrikEditEvent .fabrikEvent.label { font-size: 16px !important; } It also...
  9. AMTI

I was able to get the field to calculate by using this: var v = (Number(element.get('value'))).toFloat(2); But now the only problem I'm having is that anything added together(no matter if its 1 line item or several) that has a grand total over 999.99, becomes.... NaN. Suggestions on this...
  10. AMTI

The site is a corporate internal Intranet site and unfortunately I cannot open up the firewall. I decided to move on to other forms and begin styling the site and revisit this. So here I am. I have this much to say. Upon debugging and adding watches: the error occurs because of this (from...
  11. AMTI

I"m still getting NaN Issues from the JavaScript code. Could you take a second look at it and see if something is missing. It seems to keep trying to convert everything into strings. Even though the fields set to decimal and only numbers are typed in. I really need this to work as I tab through...
  12. AMTI

Form Plugin Evaluate To on New Record

Hallelujah! Thank you!
  13. AMTI

I put the blur events on both the qty and price ea. It really doesn't calculate the total until i tab through the price ea. (b/c price is calculated via qty * price_ea). So I added one to the next element you could tab through (PN#) and it updates quicker. I guess this is as close as I'm going...
  14. AMTI

Form Plugin Evaluate To on New Record

As if I couldn't make things any more complicated... My question is similar to this previous post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/conditions-for-form-email-plugin.27454/ I have a purchasing form that has a database join to another table of department managers. On the department...
  15. AMTI

I changed the element from calc to field (decimal) and was able to get it to save to the database in combination with using the form php plugin... But I still need the grand_total field to calculate when I tab through line items, (ie. changing quantity or price). The line-item calculation...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back