Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.Dismiss Notice
Pivot list plugin
The Pivot list plugin renders selected data from a data-set as a pivotal table.
- sum/count- An element you wish to sum or count on
- count instead of sum- no by default, will sum/count the value selected in the drop-down.
- group by- a comma separated list of elements grouping the data, Tablename___elementname,
- x-axis element- The element you want to display along the x axis of the table,
- y-axis element-The element displayed down the side
- order- Orders the pivotal list rows by row total, ascending/descending
- number formatting- applies php number_format function
- rounding- decimal places rounding
- decimal separator- default set to .
- thousands separator- default set to ,
- cache- Will cache list model data, if using a large data set this can be useful