Trouble when uploading picture

oscark

Hello.

I used a form in 2012 that worked fine, but when I now going to use it again I get an error when submitting. The error shows only if I ad a picture upload with the form. If I dont, it works fine.

In the webroot errorlog I get this messages:

"[23-May-2013 14:40:51] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method
stdClass::getForm() in
/home/skiensel/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on
line 57"
"[23-May-2013 16:27:42] PHP Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in
/home/skiensel/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php
on line 1540"
Hope someone can help. I allso have 16 fabrikar updates in my joomla 2.5, but I am afraid that I will trouble the database and its content from last year if I upgrade. Maybe someone can link me to a place where I can read "how to upgrade" It seems that its not possible to upgrade by just selecting the upgrades and press upgrade?

Class 'uploader' not found
is an old fabrik3.0/Joomla2.5 (3.0.6.3?) issue.
Which exact version are you running (you are posting in fabrik3.1 /Joomla3 forum)?
Fabrik 3.? from download area? updated via Joomla update (to which version?) any GitHub update?

Hello. Sorry if I posted in the wrong area. I am not shure wich version I have, but if I go to Fabrik and see under Tools I have a link called: upgrade from 2.1. As I wrote I only use Fabrik 3 months a year(salmon report) and that is why I ask stupid questions maybe. Can I upgrade without risking loosing any data?

If you are running on J! 2.5 already, then you are running 3.0.x.

My suggestion would be to do a full backup of your site, then try doing an upgrade from the standard J! extension upgrade page. Although you said it doesn't look like that is possible ... why not?

-- hugh

Hello! Thanks for trying to help! The salmon-fish starting 01.june, so I am a bit stressed by this issue now:) I tried to update the updates one by one, and then the uploads got installed with no errors. But I still cant upload the picture..

Fill out your "Fabrik Sites" with the details I need to get logged in to the backend, and I'll take a look.

-- hugh

OK, I'm going to need to upload a github update, and we're going to need to make sure your database is backed up before we go any further. It does look like a bug which got fixed a while back.

I'll be on Skype tonight ('cheesegrits'), or you can follow up on the Conversation (PM) you started with me.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back