SOLVED: Textarea text not saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

juuser

Hi,

I have a problem with textarea element. When using JCE editor, element data disappears after save. I spent loads of time to track this down and I think I found the cause. When I set "Pagination - multi page forms" to something else than "no", the problem appears and vice versa. Could you please check. I have added my site data.

List name is "Asiakkaiden reklamaatiot", id 23. In front-end "Tuotteet ->Asiakkaiden reklamaatiot"

List / form is the same as in this thread:
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/save-button-grayed-out-on-multi-page-form.48143/
So if you already go to my site, maybe it's easier to take a look at this problem at the same time.

BR,
Martin

Last edited:
I an confirm there's something weird happening with the WYSIWYG editor init in multi-page. I'm working on it, but it looks like being a tough one, so I can't guarrantee when I'll have a fix.

-- hugh

emm,
with the bootstrap_tabs form template + groups with pagebreak you'll get a big, red error message
Error
The tabs template is incompatible with multi page forms. Either use the bootstrap template, or ensure that all groups have their 'Page break' option turned off
Doesn't your Joomla template show system messages?

Hmmm, for some reason we only show that message if debug is enabled. We should probably just show it regardless of debug.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back