[SOLVED] databasejoin : wrong field

Corneliux

Hello,
I try to configure an element to send an email according to the selected service from the dropdown
In my example, I chose the "service informatique" but fabrik attempts to send mail to the service informatique" and not to the email address associated spite choose "email_to" in configurations.

Here is the configuration of my element :
1.png

And here is what I see in the list
2.png

Is this a bug or is there another option to check in?

Looking for hours to correct this problem, but I do not understand why he does not take the mall.
Could you help me , please.

This is Fabrik3.0 (on Joomla2.5 which is not longer supported)
The list is showing what you select in "Libelle associe", i.e. "name", if you want to show the email then select it.

It's recommended to select the primary key (usually id) as "Valeur".

What is used for sending the email depends on your setting in the email form plugin, not the element settings.

Thank's for your answer, I understand List show me the "Libelle" and it's not a problem.
But I want to show "Service informatique" in the form (like that) :
4.png

The html code is already ok :
Code:
<select id="contactez_nous___service" class="fabrikinput inputbox input input-medium" size="1" name="contactez_nous___service[]">
<option selected="selected" value="">Veuillez choisir</option>
<option value="mymail@cc-suippeetvesle.fr">Service Informatique</option>
</select>

In the form's configuration, I've :
3.png

Why doesn't the form use the "Value" to send mail. It try to send a mail to "Service Informatique" and no to my mail

If I change the "Libell? associ?" to "email_to", the mail is sending, but I don't see the good thing in the form !
5.png

YESSSSSSSS !
THANK'S A LOT TROESTER ! :D

I switched {contactez_nous___service} by {contactez_nous___service_raw} and it works !

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back