[Solved] Content Fabrik change ?

Hi,
seems with latest git, I could not be able to have this (NO data found return) :
{fabrik view=list id=3 pg_lots___prog_id=1 pg_lots___diff_internet=1}
It's into a K2 item, like I have been using before and returning datas was ok for me.

Just this one is ok (ok : data expect)
{fabrik view=list id=3 pg_lots___prog_id=1}

If I do : {fabrik view=list id=3 pg_lots___diff_internet=1} : No data too !

So preatty sure it's from the pg_lots___diff_internet element.
Note : The pg_lots___diff_internet element is field text (from a yes/no element) and pg_lots___prog_id is an int(11) from a dbjoin

Is it normal ?, even if I looking for having this two filtres belong

I'm not 100% sure which element plugin is pg_lots___diff_internet? Is it a yes/no element?
I tested that and it works for me with todays code from github. e.g.

Code:
{fabrik view=list id=8 element_test___yesno=1}

Thanks for the return Rob and Yes like I explain, in my post It's a yes/no element
So preatty sure it's from the pg_lots___diff_internet element.
Note : The pg_lots___diff_internet element is field text (from a yes/no element) and pg_lots___prog_id is an int(11) from a dbjoin
But when I edit the yes/no element I've a notice for an table forat update (note notice informe me in the wrong way ... Update the table with "text" or it's a tinyint(1) into the database.

Rob could you confirme the yes/no format into your test database, the format wich could make this add into content ok for you And have both condition like I want to do is possible by the way ? ..... please

H?h? it's ok with the latest Git without change anything !
Cooooool and thanks for this great Git version !
No more list data joins GroupBy error (when editing the list)
no more groups I could not delete
nomore orphelan ... Hum seems it's near a release !

Proud of U !

We had a few little kinks in it today, nasty little list saving error, but as long as you haven't updated in the last 24 hours (or have updated since about an hour ago) you should be OK.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back