Show databasejoin data in list view

madpato

Hello

I am trying to show information on a list from another table but i get no information on list view but i do have information on the form details.
I am actually displaying it as a dropdown but what i need is to show the info on the list view and it should be clickable (to see the form details).
Something like this is possible?
Thanks.

Hi
Could you explain further what you have done, its not clear to me from your description. Perhaps include a video of what you are doing?

-rob

First of all Can you move this to the joomla 2.5 forum? i created this on the wrong forum, sorry.

I have already (after many tries) found a way to show what i needed via table joins. Thanks.

Hello can you please move this to the joomla 2.5 forum. Thanks.

Also i've done what i needed via table joins now my only doubt is. Can i link directly to each form of each table separately? (since the link that creates shows all the linked tables on a single form) I've attached a screenshot i hope you can understand what i need. Thanks

Attachments

• my-list-view.JPG
    my-list-view.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 278
can i get an answer on this, i really need to know if i can do it, i am trying on my own with no success. Please help me (or at least tell me this is not possible). Regards

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back