Serious issue with fileupload element

jfquestiaux

I have a list of records that have one fileupload element.
The files uploaded are in a folder tied to the user that uploaded them, with "images/{$my->id}/work" as file path.
If I delete one record, ALL the files uploaded in that folder (= for this user) are deleted. The records are still there though, only the images are gone: http://screencast.com/t/kJnHI56g

Also, if you set a max size for the upload, does it apply to the ORIGINAL size file or the RESIZED file?
I put a limit of 1000 Kb but was allowed to upload a 6,5 Mo file (the resized file is 260 Ko).

hi could you post all of your fileupload settings, as I wasn't able to replicate this one.
Upload should be for the file size before resizing. I tested that on an ajax file upload element and it seems to work as advertised

Out of interest, when you delete the row, are you logged in as the same user who uploaded the file(s)?

-- hugh

I can't duplicate this.

It sounds similar to an issue we had on 3.0 with the User element recently, where the cache key for the getData query was wrong when deleting rows, so we deleted a crapload of users, but I checked, and that code looks good in 3.1.

Catch me next time we are on the group Skype, I'll take a look.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back