Need help with database joins

annasweb

Hi,

I am still trying to finish a site I started a while ago. I did get Cheesegrits to help me setup the elements and forms I needed for teams. I now need help showing the elements on a form where the elements are selectable by checkboxes. I did read the wiki and am confused on how to make the db join between the elements, the form and the list that will show the information once entered/selected. If I can get one done as an example I think I can follow that with the rest of the elements. Please make this a priority. I have been needing this for a long time and my client is now very impatient.

The site is www.gromsquads.com

Thanks,
Anna

Hey Anna. Sorry I missed you on chat yesterday. We got hit by that huge snow storm which has been moving across the US, which caused a lot of power and Internet interruptions around here.

I'm around for the rest of the week / weekend, and seem to have reliable Internet back up.

-- hugh

Hugh,

Thanks for the reply. I'll touch basis with you today. I have a meeting with the client at 4pm my time and meetings prior to that but will try to get with you on Skype after them.

Anna

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back