Media A-Team...

Amuleta

Wow! Is this Good News? How will this affect us Fabrik disciples Hugh? I understand you will be here holding our hands still. Will "Fabrik" still be "Fabrik"?

I doubt that. In my experience there have been several merges like this and all of them ended with a total annihilation of the original great initiative. First Macromedia (original Dreamweaver developer) was eaten by Adobe shortly followed by Macromedia being consumed by Adobe after which infamous MXKollection was first transformed to Adobe Developer Toolbox with 70% of MXKollection functionality and just within a year, after release of Dreamweaver 5, it has vanished completely. Now looking at this cheap website of Media A-Team I am becoming very worried about the future of Fabrik. A 5 minutes? website based of free gantry template, with dead links on the start page and almost 0 content? Boy, this are very worrying symptoms! I hope somebody at this forum knows what is really going on!

I really, really, really hope that what you predict, kopchinsky, will never be a reality. I wouldn't know where to go or how to start over if the Fabrik I know mutates to something I can't use any more. It's taken me (literally) years to grasp Fabrik, and apply it to our needs.

@kopchinsky
do you know Joomla or Fabrik?
Joomla is a CMS and Fabrik is not a template...
both is open source
gesendet mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really, really, really hope that what you predict, kopchinsky, will never be a reality. I wouldn't know where to go or how to start over if the Fabrik I know mutates to something I can't use any more. It's taken me (literally) years to grasp Fabrik, and apply it to our needs.

me too. Fabrik is great and I hope that I just exaggerate things and everything will be alright.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back