Fixed Listing Fabrik Forms in the administrator

ghicar

I have a weird issue on my website in the backend administrator. I have 42 Lists and 43 Forms (one form is an "add user" form which does not have an accompanying list). The issue is that when I go to the list of forms in backend admin there is one more page than needed in the page navigation and when I go to that page I get an empty table with "No Matching results". This is with no filtering applied. I have to apply a filter and remove it to get back my table of forms.

I must have corrupted something (or doing something daft) as I do not see this in dev and test environments that are based on older snapshots of the live site.

I intend to take a fresh snapshot from into dev to try and debug the cause, but thought I would ask here in case anyone has had a similar issue.

The database table correctly show 42 Lists and 43 tables #_fabrik_lists and #_fabrik_forms All the Lists and Forms have a published state.

Joomla: 5.0.3
Fabrik 4 (official rel)
PHP 8.2.17
mysql 8.0.32

I can see it on other sites, too.
It seems to be only with forms.
And it's not on all sites...o_O

At least adding + removing a filter is a good hint, thanks.

I see what's happening:
If there are invalid forms without any group the pagination is counting with these forms, but they are not part of the list.
So a bit a corner case.

These forms can be shown by commenting out line 93 in administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\forms.php
but I'm not sure if this is the best way.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back