list records selected through a radiobutton option

enzo2016

Hello,
I have put a placeholder into the "Value" field of a radiobutton because I hoped that users clicking an option of this radiobutton automatically select the records added into a different list.
The placeholder didn't work for that aim. How could the users select automatically every records of a list's field only by selecting an option of a radiobutton?

Thanks,

Enzo

I don't understand what you are trying to do.

Can you describe what you are trying to do?

It sounds more like you need to use a join element, but we'd need to know in more detail what you are trying to achieve.

-- hugh

Yes. Thanks so much Hugh.
The user adds his customers into a list (list a).
The user filling a form (form b) has to select an option from a radiobutton. This radiobutton let the user to select what list of people (customers list, vendors list, etc.) will be able to see the content of form b). Hence this radiobutton is useful because allows to choose which list of people can see the content filled in form b)

Thanks.

Enzo

Maybe it's a bad idea but I will try to help anyway. U could use hide/ show Js behavior to hide one of the lists. I mean, in the for you put one databasejoin field for each list and then you put an action to show the list you want in accordance to the radio button option selected by the user...
Sure there's something clever, but I think this will work meanwhile...
;)

Hello,
I am not sure, but maybe that the hide and show js can hide and show only the elements, so only one record (got through the databasejoin) and maybe not all of the records into a list. I repeat that I am not sure, but my attempts with a join write every records of a different table (table2) into table1 when they are added in table2, but not all of the records when they are needed in table1 (by selecting the option of a radiobutton) because I could copy only one record.

Thanks.

Enzo

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back