List buttons rendering...

Incremental

Hi,
as it is possible to choose default rendering for list buttons (inline/floating/dropdown), I choosed dropdown.
In List settings / Details / Links / Render buttons / Use Global (==> Dropdown !)
buttons are rendered as :
Capture.PNG
but if I set in List settings / Details / Links / Render buttons / Dropdown
buttons are rendered correctly as :
Capture1.PNG

Is it normal ?

I can confirm the issue.
Protostar is responsive but only in relation to the content area, switching if browser width is going below ca. 705 px.
If your fabrik list (HTML table) is exceeding the content width it's reaching into the nav area.
You'd need something like table-layout:fixed or max-width... to force the table into content area.

u could always set some elements to hide when the view width decreases
edit your list and select details->layout->bootstrap list classes. Add elements in the responsive CSS window.

Protostar is responsive but only in relation to the content area, switching if browser width is going below ca. 705 px.
If your fabrik list (HTML table) is exceeding the content width it's reaching into the nav area.

Ah, yes, I should have been more explicit. On my wider tables, I remove any right hand modules that extend that far down, to give the table more room. Not a lot we can do about that, really. A standard J! page with right hand modules only has so much real estate for the content.

u could always set some elements to hide when the view width decreases
edit your list and select details->layout->bootstrap list classes. Add elements in the responsive CSS window.

Ooooh! I'd forgotten about that feature. Thanks for the reminder.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back