juser plugin html not rendering or disable email

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have juser setup with the following settings:

jusersettings.png

Everything works great except for the email confirmation.

Upon registering, an email is sent via juser plugin, using the following customized text in plugins/fabrik_form/juser/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_fabrik_form_juser.ini:

Code:
PLG_FABRIK_FORM_JUSER_AUTO_LOGIN_BODY="Hello %s,</p><p>Thank you for registering on %s. Your account has been created and you are now connected to the member section. </p><p>At your next visit, you will be able to connect on %s using the following login and password :</p><p>Login : %s</p><p>Password : %s"

The email is received, and the wild cards work, but the HTML is not rendered in the email.

If this is not a Fabrik issue, then I want to disable the email confirmation from the juser plugin (while keeping the Joomla confirmation disabled as well). How can I do that?

I see the "Bypass All Email" setting in Fabrik for J3 (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/joomla-user-form-plugin/), but that setting is not available for J2.5. as far as I can tell.

I am running:
J 2.5.16
Fabrik 3.0.9

Thanks for your help.

Yes it is a Fabrik issue, we weren't setting the 'send as html' flag, I've fixed that and committed it to github

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back