JS stopped working

Guys

I have a form where there are various elements within groups. I have this morning updated via git hub and now the javascript actions have stopped working

I have several radio buttons (using bootstrap template) and when a value is selected it is supposed to show/hide various groups - This is what has stopped working

Any ideas appreciated

Thanks

Can you post the url to the form?
Do you get any js errors reported in the browser the console?
Have you ensured the browser cache is cleared?

OK, the problem was introduced with this commit:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/co...24166632aa2fd5b60#media/com_fabrik/js/form.js

... which sets fxElement = groupfx when doing group operations. But 'groupfx' is a bollean (true/false), and as we then try and use fxElement as an actual element, it then blows up.

But ... as I don't know what issue Rob was trying to fix with that change, I'm not sure how to fix the fix.

So rob will need to deal with this one.

-- hugh

ah should be fixed now

-Rob

Thanks Rob - It is now working but now it appears to have introduced a couple of other problems

1. The database join (set as auto complete) is not working - It shows as loading but no options are displayed
2. CDD are not working

Sorry to be a pain

Thanks

try now - as I've merged in another branch into the joomla3 branch which contained a lot of work on join elements

try now - as I've merged in another branch into the joomla3 branch which contained a lot of work on join elements

Hi Rob

I have uploaded the updated package this morning and it is throwing an error

Unknown column 'uk_postcode_05___id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`uk_postcode_05_0`.`id`) AS value, `uk_postcode_05_0`.`region`AS text FROM `uk_postcode_05` AS `uk_postcode_05_0` WHERE uk_postcode_05___id = '2287' ORDER BY text ASC

When I go into the element in admin, the table is selected but the "columns" are not loading - so I cannot select which column to display in the database join which is obviously the cause of the error?

Hope that makes sense :)

EDIT: I have saved the element and now the columns are able to be selected but the error remains

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back