Incompatibility with TidyPHP/CleanPHP?

aliendna51

Hi!
I've recently installed the Aixeena Clean Code joomla plugin and it ruined the fabrik pages on my website... The plugin uses TidyPHP library (apparently not installed on my shared hosting server) and/or the Clean PHP function. The page that I use for showing my fabrik list showed there was a problem with the plugin (probably due to the lack of TidyPHP on my server), so I decided to uninstall the plugin. The problem is that now the page with my fabrik list doesn't show anything... The page with the form works ok, but the page with the list doesn't show anything, even after uninstalling the plugin (and disabling the two functions before uninstalling it). The problem only appears on the frontend, not the backend. Do you have any idea how I could fix this? I still haven't got an answer from the plugin's support.

Hi!
I've recently installed the Aixeena Clean Code joomla plugin and it ruined the fabrik pages on my website... The plugin uses TidyPHP library (apparently not installed on my shared hosting server) and/or the Clean PHP function. The page that I use for showing my fabrik list showed there was a problem with the plugin (probably due to the lack of TidyPHP on my server), so I decided to uninstall the plugin. The problem is that now the page with my fabrik list doesn't show anything... The page with the form works ok, but the page with the list doesn't show anything, even after uninstalling the plugin (and disabling the two functions before uninstalling it). The problem only appears on the frontend, not the backend. Do you have any idea how I could fix this? I still haven't got an answer from the plugin's support.

Bump

Can anybody help?

I would suggest to re-install fabrik3.0.6.1 (DON'T uninstall fabrik) or update from GitHub, so that all fabrik files (wich may have been corrupted by your plugin) are overriden with the actual ones.

I would suggest to re-install fabrik3.0.6.1 (DON'T uninstall fabrik) or update from GitHub, so that all fabrik files (wich may have been corrupted by your plugin) are overriden with the actual ones.

Thanks for the reply! Installing on top of it will not damage my lists, forms, elements and records, right?

Did you logout + clean all browser cache (and/or tried with an alternate browser)?

do you have Joomla's cache turned on? If so try cleaning Joomla's cache to ensure you aren't viewing a cached page.
If you get a white screen then a php error has occurred use this wiki page to help diagnose the problem:
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/reporting-bugs/#I.27ve_got_a_whitescreen_what_next.3F

-Rob

Ha! Maximum bug reports really do help! Thanks Rob!
It turns out there were two plugins responsible, not just one... But that one also had to do with optimization (TidyPHP, minify, combine CSS and javascript, stuff like that).
What types of optimization plugins work flawlessly with fabrik?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back