Hide selected rows

poni

Hi everybody!
Is it possible, in Fabrik 3.0.9 on Joomla 2.5 , selected rows in the list,somehow-hide,or what is selected leave, non-selected hide.If you have a good link,or perhaps a code,or different way to find a solution,please help.;)

Last edited:
You might be able to do something using update_col, by actual modifying an element in selected rows, and using that element as a "row class", with a matching custom class that sets display=none.

But without modifying row data, no, I can't think of a way.

-- hugh

You might be able to do something using update_col, by actual modifying an element in selected rows, and using that element as a "row class", with a matching custom class that sets display=none.

But without modifying row data, no, I can't think of a way.

-- hugh
In Fabrik 3.0.9 , in one table , I made toggle columns with checkboxes.Is it possible,to make the "toggle rows" on Fabrik 3.0.9.Thanks!

In Fabrik 3.0.9 , in one table , I made toggle columns with checkboxes.Is it possible,to make the "toggle rows" on Fabrik 3.0.9.Thanks!

Does anyone have the code to be written in php plugin list ,or JS,to which I hid record(row), that would be double clicked.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back