Fusion Chart filter with user information

sstech

I have a table with test scores, it has the test score, userid, and the date the test was taken, I have it working and showing the table in my list view like I need it using a calc element and puting in the calulation field:
Code:
return '{fabrik view=visualization id=10}';
but I have multiple records in the table that relate to multiple userids that have taken a test or have a test record, Potentially there could be thousands of test scores connected to hundreds of users, during setup (pre production), I have 8 test scores in the table which relate to 3 users, with their userid.
scorestable.PNG

I need to somehow filter the scores to relate to the userid (EDUID). The list view is filtered with a record for each user, and the row shows the graph but it shows all the scores for all users, I need to filter the score based on the row or the user in the row.
The list view looks like this
listviewscores.PNG

The scores chart is related to the students table and an interventions which is not really relevant to showing the chart. But the chart is showing all the scores regardless of the EDUID with I am trying to filter to only show the scores related to the user.Here is the element view for the scores table:
scoressetup.PNG

I have tried to filter the charts based on the where in the visualization options but, I don't have the syntax right and it errors out and I have also tried to add the filter on the URL
Code:
return '{fabrik view=visualization id=10&rowid=EDUID}';
But I am missing something, and I am not sure how to filter this to show in the chart only the scores related to the student in the row.

Thanks.

Last edited:
It would be nice to create a trend line based on the scores, but I don't have the right settings for that. Not sure how that works, and I can't find anything in the wiki for that.

You could try ...

Code:
return '{fabrik view=visualization id=10 chart_table___eduid_raw={list_table___eduid_raw}';

I don't know if the list you are using for the viz is the same as the list you are displaying. But the left of the = should be the full element name of the uid element on the chart table, and on the right is the list table. With _raw appended to the names.

However ... I think this could be a VERY slow rendering. Chart viz's take a lot of resources to render, and having a lot of them on a page could be very slow.

-- hugh

Not really. If it works for you, that's fine. It's just going to be slow if you have a lot of rows displayed.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back