fileupload image ajax crop not working

Hello,

I have just discovered the beautiful fileupload ajax crop feature with images. I will use this for uploading user images. It's just currently there is no progress bar while uploading on the form and once uploaded, there is no image displayed in the crop window. When the form loads, I see some "old" or other layout for the fileupload element for like 1 or 2 seconds.

Using Joomla 3.5.1 and current Fabrika version.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

PS: Would be nice, if there could be up to 5 thumbnail sizes to be configured ;)

Attachments

• ajax-upload.jpg
    ajax-upload.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 126
also...currently there is no way of storing the image in a user "id" folder with registration, because the id hasn't been created before submit. is there a way to have the image stored in the users "id" folder (images/user_id/some_image.jpf) after submit and have the correct file path in database?

this is what the form looks like for 1 or 2 seconds when the form loads...

Attachments

• ajax-upload-2.jpg
    ajax-upload-2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 103
I have solved the most important problem. image wasn't loading, because i had an additional module on my site with the same form. those 2 identical forms didn't like each other.

Remaining issues:
1. stylesheet
2. upload progress
3. crop window appears on load for 1 second

i have done a github update today and everything was fine...but now, when I enable Ajax Upload, the upload form is hidden by fabrik css !important and once I edit the css the upload button does not work. Is this plugin currently work in progress?

Attachments

• upload-2.jpg
    upload-2.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 90
  • upload-1.jpg
    upload-1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 80
GitHub Update has solved the fileupload issue. I have created a new FileUpload element and now it's almost perfect. Little CSS issues, which I will address in another topic.

Closed.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back