fatal error :Class 'uploader' not found in../plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileup

paris

Hello All,

I made an application and it was working fine before somedays.
but now whenever i am trying to upload file from form it giving error
Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540

please help.

and if i am saving data without attaching file, data is getting saved
please help what could be possible problems and how to solve them

Regards,
Paris

same issue

HI I am having the same issue, I already upload fabrik again.
I download the last github and replace the folder fileupload
and the error now is:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgFabrik_ElementFileupload::getDefaultOnACL() in C:\.........\plugins\fabrik_element\fileupload\fileupload.php on line 2754
any one has any ideas ???????
Thanks

update all files from github - perhaps you are cherry picking only some of the files?

-Rob

Problem still persist after clean installation

Hi Rob

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, yes I have been cherry picking
the weird thing is that I havent delete any of the old github and test
Fabrik-fabrik-d03126a
just the fileupload and it worked fine.
anyway that is just FYI
I am sorry if this question is too silly, so i did as instructed in the link
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/
and an error, so idecide to start all over again and install a new joomla site, install fabrik 3.0.6.3 then upload all the files, discover them make them available in the pluging manager
and now th error is
Fatal error: Call to undefined method filesystemstorage::appendServerPath() in C:wampwwwJoomlacleanpluginsfabrik_elementfileuploadfileupload.php on line 1807
Thnak you so much

update all files from github - perhaps you are cherry picking only some of the files?

-Rob

I'm getting this fileuploader error as well. I haven't seen any real solution to the problem excipet..."update all files from github"...

Well I've tried updating from github and it just breaks my installation and I have to start all over by installing the most recent stable version. I've done this twice now and have wasted many hours restoring and rebuilding my setup.

I need to know what to fix to get rid of this error. I'm trying to upload an .mp3 which is well within the server limits. This is the error:

Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /home/******/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540

Hi

I still havent been able to make it work, not even with the author recomendations.
Please let me know if you find out any solution.

I'm getting this fileuploader error as well. I haven't seen any real solution to the problem excipet..."update all files from github"...

Well I've tried updating from github and it just breaks my installation and I have to start all over by installing the most recent stable version. I've done this twice now and have wasted many hours restoring and rebuilding my setup.

I need to know what to fix to get rid of this error. I'm trying to upload an .mp3 which is well within the server limits. This is the error:

Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /home/******/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540

After doing the discovery and installing everything, backend items were broke such as adding an element.

However, I have run the latest github update, ran discovery and installation and everything seems to be working fine in general.

I am now able to upload a .mp3 file via the add item form, but the player is not showing up in the front end; just a broken image that links to the file download.

When I open the item to edit it, the player shows up in the editing form and autoplays the file.

Here is a link to the front end detail view which shows the error: http://crusadersoccerclub.com/stlazare/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=9&rowid=2015&Itemid=361

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back