Failed to parse time string

Jaanus

Super Moderator
DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct0]: Failed to parse time string (["1969-12-31 05:00:00","1969-12-31 08:00:00"]) at position 0 ([): Unexpected character

This error message appears instead of list view since I tried to create rss output on it. It doesn't disappear although I disabled rss in list admin.

Again:
DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct0]: Failed to parse time string (["2012-07-30 13:18:32","2012-07-30 13:18:32"]) at position 0 ([): Unexpected character

It happened in list view. The element that is originally timestamp was in repeated group. No such message in original list. Nothing changed after changing element type to date. Error message disappeared only after I removed the element from list view.

But earlier there was another date element that I had to unpublish at all as the error message appeared in form/details as well. Fabrikdebug even didn't allow to see any debug code.

Can anyone explain what's going on, what does this error message mean?

Hi,

I had this message a few time ago with a date element, but in a form. I has a date format different
from the Fabrik initial one ("%d/%m%Y" instead of "%Y-%m-%d") and the error was raised when I
entered the date with my custom format, when saving the form. When entering the date with the
original Fabrik format, there was no error.

I could not figure out where the error comes from, and I had to change to the Fabrik default format
for the date element. Using time selector was also producing the error.

Hi.

I also have problems with date elements after update with Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.1-69-g55a2c23.zip.

Some date elements are read-only with Chrome, but no problem with Mozilla.
Time selector is the same. Doesn't work with Chrome, but works with Mozilla.

And once I got the error message:

s-Error: DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (2012.08.30) at position 5 (0): Double time specification

JSite -> dispatch() @ /home/bepr56/public_html/project/index.php:42
JError :: raiseError() @ /home/bepr56/public_html/project/includes/application.php:209
JError :: raise() @ /home/bepr56/public_html/project/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

Thank you.

same error for me...

500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (COMUNE) at position 0 (L): The timezone could not be found in the database

trying a search with 2 or more filter even without date in search string.
Joomla 2.5.6/Fabrik 3.0.6.3

I deleted the sessions from phpmyadmin (I m not sure if they are needed), and after 2-3 logouts it was fixed. Also I disabled time.. until it is fixed

fixed

I deleted the sessions from phpmyadmin (I m not sure if they are needed), and after 2-3 logouts it was fixed. Also I disabled time.. until it is fixed

HI
I logged into your site, and could see the issue.
I don't see anything odd in the settings, so to be able to debug further could you PM me a ftp account as well please?

thx
Rob

also could you continue this thread in the silver forum so it gets our priority attention

Cheers
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back