Error: 500 - Layout Default Not found

madpad

I have used some simple Fabrik forms and tables on a J2.5 website. I am encountering a weird problem.

SOme of the pages on which Fabrik Lists and Forms are present, these are public access. It does not display, but shows an Error: "500 - Layout Default Not Found"

But upon login, the same pages which dont have access control, display properly. I have rechecked all the ACL settings...and they seem ok.

So only those pages that have a Fabrik form do not show at all..the rest of the website is ok.

Can anyone figure out what could be the problem? Many thanks.
madpad

check this options

Hi Madpad

I am not an expert but I have the same issue before, have a look into this possible options:

1. It happens to me that i Install a new pluggin but this was not enable in the pluggin manager
  2. Despite that the pluggin is enable is an old vertion of the github or at least this happens after installing cascading dropdown
  3. If using a plugging maybe there is a compulsory field to check, for instance database join if you dont especify the table it will let you save but once you go into the form it will display that error
I hope anything of this helps you!!

I have used some simple Fabrik forms and tables on a J2.5 website. I am encountering a weird problem.

SOme of the pages on which Fabrik Lists and Forms are present, these are public access. It does not display, but shows an Error: "500 - Layout Default Not Found"

But upon login, the same pages which dont have access control, display properly. I have rechecked all the ACL settings...and they seem ok.

So only those pages that have a Fabrik form do not show at all..the rest of the website is ok.

Can anyone figure out what could be the problem? Many thanks.
madpad

It got sorted out...feel foolish it had to do eventually with ACL settings..and edit records was set to registered.

Thanks anyway.
madpad

Is it normal behavior of fabrik to throw error 500 if somebody try to access form without needed permissions?

I have the same issue. I have all access levels set to public but still get the same error 500. Any pointers I could check?

I have the same issue. I have all access levels set to public but still get the same error 500. Any pointers I could check?
Hey try maybe this options:
try to check your plugging in the forms, sometimes if you have one for instance a database join, and for some reason you forgot to fill an important field like the table that is joining it will show up the error, or at least I have that happening to me.
The other thing that happened to me was that I move my site from local to live host, and the connections tab didnt refresh, so I have to go to the connection click in it and save it back (Fabrik did the job of refreshing the real values in the field)

Thanks for suggestion. Plugins field are all set up but still the same error keep showing up. What works:
1. Installed fabrik 3.1 on J2.5
2. Recreated all my fabrik 3.1 forms in Joomla 2.5 (instead of J3.1 my system runs on just to test what could possibly cause the error).
3. And that works! However I need it to work on J3.1 since I have the system running on on J3. Any more suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back