Email list plugin translation missing

I can't find any reference to PLG_LIST_ENVELOPE_ENVELOPE anywhere in the Fabrik code. So I am unsure where this reference is coming from.

(I am interested to know how you got the actions into a little dropdown like that though :) Nice!!)

Hi Sophist

I guess this is missing from the plugin translation.
The second one with the dropdown is included in Fabrik. You can find it in the list properties and specifically in Details / Links / Render Button As

Thanks.

No - sorry I didn't explain myself clearly.

I cannot find the string PLG_LIST_ENVELOPE_ENVELOPE anywhere in Fabrik - so I have no idea why it is appearing, what it should really say etc. Adding the text is easy once we know where, why etc.

Yes, this string is displayed if button text is empty.
The string is missing in email list plugin language files.

Strange that it is PLG_LIST_ENVELOPE_ENVELOPE, should be something like PLG_LIST_EMAIL_ENVELOPE

Found it:
it's composed in
...\components\com_fabrik\models\plugin-list.php
protected function buttonLabel()
{
$s = JString::strtoupper($this->buttonPrefix);
return JText::_('PLG_LIST_' . $s . '_' . $s);
}

Yes. Though this method is overridden in email.php with:
Code:
protected function buttonLabel() {
    return $this->getParams()->get('email_button_label', parent::buttonLabel());
}

The plugin-list buttonLabel uses this->buttonPrefix which in email.php is "envelope" - so we are clear about the cause.

The solution would appear to be to rename the label in the language files to PLG_LIST_ENVELOPE_ENVELOPE - or to avoid an error if PLG_LIST_EMAIL_EMAIL is used anywhere, to duplicate it.

I will create a fix later today.

S

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back