Display some fields as a result of selecting a value from anot. field [Check same subject STD forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
No I haven't installed anything like that,
Just in case of, here is the list of all plugin installed
Any other insights ? My hoster is OVH in France
kJoz3jEGc

Nope. I'm still 99.837% sure your host has some kind of IP block. There's no other explanation. As soon as I the site stops responding, I can access it from a different IP address, but the blocked IP stays blocked. And when it stops responding, it completely stops responding, and can't be reached at all from the blocked IP. It's not a specific page locking up - the IP is blocked.

-- hugh

I just ran a pretty definitive test, with two computers side by side, my server and my laptop. I'm behind a NAT'ing router, so they both have the same IP as far as your server is concerned. Played around on the laptop until it got blocked. Then tried from the server, which also couldn't access the site at all. Fired up a VPM on the latptop, so I'm coming from a different IP, and could immediately access the site again.

It's a IP block. If your host has no explanation, then I would suggest moving to a better host.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh ,
I spent a lot of time with them and finally , they admit they have a robot blocking IPs for One hour when they "identify" some suspicious activity.
Have you done some "intensive" browsing or nothing special ?
They answer is that the Fabrik module, checking through the logs, is doing too much request in a raw and is identified as a potential brute force attack ...
I need to do some check to see if it happens only when I'm using the cascading plugin or if it's happen on a general way ...
Thx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back