Display "loading" image for cdd

sales2010

Hello,

Please add the "loading" image (or a message, anything) for cdd, i need to show to users that something happen with this element when a previous value was selected :)

Thank you

ok that should be fixed now - we'd created the Spinner object but weren't showing it (doh)

almost done.. now a div appear over the element (see image 2, the value was selected but the div is still visible). The Spinner object appear near to the element, but also in the top left corner of page?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard01.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 299
  • Clipboard02.png
    Clipboard02.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 287
hmm mine isn't lookinig like that - can you post the url to the page, so I can examine the page's css? thx

hmm mine isn't lookinig like that - can you post the url to the page, so I can examine the page's css? thx

sorry, i can't install joomla 3 on my online test server (PHP 5.3 is not installed)...did you tried having both cdd as mandatory fields? Also, the problem appear only for Chrome and IE9, in Firefox 18 the div's disappear after load, only the spinne from top left corner remain..

Also, only in Firefox (i just noticed, might be related to spinner object?), it's dificult to choose an option from dropdown menu, the dropdown list tend to close itself before i select something

uf...i don't have any other web server available for the moment, i have to ask some of my friends if they can help me with this..

ok, i managed to install Joomla and Fabrik on another web server. The list can be viewed here, and the problem seems to be related to chain cdd elements, in this case the second cdd keep the div over the element. Work fine for a database join and a single cdd.

PLease let me know if you need the login data for the administration area.

Thank you

thanks - I've taken an educated guess as to what it might be, I think its because the spinner for the 2nd cdd is created twice, and thus when hidden only one of the two spinner masks is actually hidden,

I've attempted to fix that in github so if you could update and test that would be cool.

thx
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back