Create a list from an existing table

RobertG

Hi ,

Sorry, I'm lost, I haven't used Fabrik for 3 years.

So I created a form that stores its data in a "stay" table.

Three lists use this table. I don't remember any errors 3 years ago, but these three lists are now returning errors in frontend and backend.
For one, I have results, but they only include the text without the information added by the visitors. The other two give a 500 error - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list
So I would like to recreate them without recreating a new table. How can I do this?
Thanks for your advice!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-03-25 175122.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2023-03-25 175122.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 17
In general:
Open a "New" list, in the Data tab/"or Database table" select the database table you want to link to.

But if you get errors on an existing J!/Fabrik installation without having changed anything (from your site) I assume it won't help to "re-link" the tables.

You should
- check your php versions (probably your host has updated) and system settings, maybe also your certificate
- backup
- update J!, Fabrik and other components to the latest versions (I assume you are on some J!3/Fabrik3).
- do a Fabrik GitHub update (necessary if you are on PHP8)

Thanks troester.
I tried on PHP 7.4 too and had the same errors. I cloned the site on another server, PHP 7.4, no changes.
I'm using J! 3.10.11 and the last Fabrik 3 version updated with Github some days ago.

I really don't remember such errors 3 years ago.

I did whatv you said: no more errors. Now I need to order the data for display.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back