Catch all download

bespokeappstt

Hubstaff freelancer
Is there a link to download Fabrik core 3.1 and most if not all of the plugins? It's tedious to download Fabrik 3.1, install and then you want a dropdown plugin or checkbox plutin and you have to go back and repeat. Is there a way to download most or all plugins in one go?

Update Fabrik from Github, then do "Discover" in Joomla and select all the nessecary plugins to install.

@juuser I am following alone using the tutorial at
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/#use-a-local-git-clone-of-github

Those 6 folders in the screenshot cause the instuctions said 'without' fabrik_build, I'm copying those foldrs to my root folder? I'm a bit confused as the folders to copy are administrator, components, libraries, media, modules and plugins. My joomla root has some of those folders like administrator, components, libraries etc. I'm going to replace those root folders with the ones I got from git?

Yes, you're on the right path. If you browse these folders you can see they contain only Fabrik related sub-folders and files. So nothing except Fabrik files will be overwritten.

Anyway, before any update always do a full backup of your site!!!

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back