Calendar visualization, custom URL, placeholders

joomlamate

Hello,

I am setting up a calendar for events.

In Calendar visualization:
1. Which plugin I should use? There are two.
2. I want to use a Custom URL, so no pop-up. The fullCalendar plugin although it has the custom url, whenever I click on the event, it always gives me the popup, I have tried all combinations of settings I could think of and still I am getting the popup. The other calendar plugin, it will override the popup with the custom URL, when Show Full Details is disabled (I think that was the setting).

I m considering to integrate the fabrik form with Joomla articles, so when an event is created in fabrik, a new article will be created as well in the events category.
So, I want the custom URL to link to that article. The problem is the placeholders, as I need the article ID instead of the form's, row id of that event.

Any ideas that would put me in the right track for the most efficient way on linking the calendar events with the associative articles?
Is there any quick trick way to have the row id same as the article ID that will be created (using the form article plugin)?
Or should I do after processing to update the internal id of that row?

I realize, manipulating the internal id won't be the best thing to do. What it would be great is the ability to use placeholders for other elements.

The Reference element of the form article plugin, just stopped working. Previously it was saving the article, cat ids of the article that it was creating, but now on each save it 's saving 0 in the field.
What can be wrong?

Could someone suggest what would be the best way to link the Calendar Visualization with the corresponding joomla article that will be created with the Form Article Plugin?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back