• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Bug in big Multi select dropdown

paolo.tateo

Hi to all,
I report a bug that I have to solve in J! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.x , but still to be in J 3.8.11 and Fabrik last version of today

Look this list: http://fabrik3.bindcommerce.cloud/index.php/test

- create a new record
- in the category field select all the values
- save

I have 207 categories and when you save, Fabrik saves 207 records in the table test_repeat_category, but when you re-open the element, you can see only one part of this element selected.

You can only observe this bug when there are so many items selected. It also happens with render as Checkbox

Thank you

It may be aSQL restriction. did you enable bigselects in Fabrik options?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Hi troester, thank you!

Your advice solved the problem in J 3.8.11 and Fabrik last version when the option is general.

In J! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.x this option is in every list. I activate bigselects in the list that contains the field and in the linked list, but this not solves.

Do you have some other advice?

Thank you

I don't even have a J! 2.5, Fabrik 3.0 test install any more, so I can't really help.

Moving forward, any support for end-of-lifed versions would have to be done on a custom, hourly basis.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,
we plan to move on the last version, but we don't sure about the timing.

Could you estimate a range of many hours will be needed? To allow your tests I can provide you with the work environment.

I'll need to discuss it with @mediaateam (Robbie).

We're in the process of changing our support and subscription offerings this week, and how we handle stuff like this.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back