Bug: important list issues after Git 565 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfquestiaux

After a recent update I have the following issues :

1. Can't create a new list from an existing table: the dropdown menu with the available tables is empty
  2. Can't create new joins between list: the creation itself seems to goe well but when I try to access to the lsit I get a 500 error. This is an example:

500 - SQL=SELECT DISTINCT og6a1_users.id AS __pk_val0, AS __pk_val1 FROM og6a1_users LEFT JOIN verif_email AS verif_email ON verif_email.user_id = og6a1_users.id

You can see that in the SELECT declaration, the join table is missing (, AS __pk_val1) hence the SQL error.

3. When you make a menu link to a Fabrik list, in the options, you can choose which element to show in list.
    At the moment (GitHub 565), when you add an element, you get the following JS error

Erreur : ReferenceError: clone is not defined
    Fichier Source : http://betterliving.be/j3/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/fabrikmodalrepeat.js
    Ligne : 121

These are very important issues for me because it is really blocking me up. There are also reported on GitHub (issues #624, 625, 626).

After GitHub 591:

1. It's fine now. Thr dropdown is populated
  2. The join error is still there, but as noticed another user, it is only if you have "merge rows" on. Wth "Each row seperately", it seems to work OK
  3. The JS is gone. This works fine too

Hmm can't replicate the join error now. can you catch me on skype to show me the url in question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back