Access control in list not working any more

Rouxxx

Hi,

Yesterday, I worked on the access control of data through the list and it worked as edit and delete buttons disappeared for non-user items (and the floating option for buttons didn't work).

Then I updated from Github, the floating buttons where working but all the buttons are available now for each line of my list, so loss of the user access control.

I think there is a small regression or did i miss anything ?

It seems the "Render button as" default has changed from Inline to Floating (if "actionMethod":"" in list params) but I can't see the loss of access control.

Did you use the "or use field" setting?

I don't seem to be able to replicate this, attached is a pic of a simple test case, with "or use" for edit and delete access set to my userid field.

Can you post screenshots of your list settings, with the access controls visible. Also, if you have any list plugins, show the settings for those.

-- hugh

Attachments

• listperms.png
    listperms.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 229
Thanks for looking at this.

I had a look this morning on my website and it appears that it's working now. As this problem appeared (believe me i didn't dream :p) just after an update from github, it might be a caching problem or temp files, I don't know.

So this post can be called "solved". Again thanks for your support and sorry about that.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back