Search results

1. B

Placeholder in databasejoin element

ok, it seems the placeholder is just empty. now I looking for a solution to calculate the needed value before the dbjoin asked for it. any ideas?
  2. B

Placeholder in databasejoin element

Hey there, I build a form with 2 elements. First element is a Calc Element (returns an id from somewhere). Second element is a database join to an existing table. The databasejoin should be rendered as checkbboxes. Now I want to filter the results from the database join via where (where...
  3. B

Problem witch calc element on submit

The first time I open the form, the data variable is empty and the $ my-> id will be stored. If I edit a foreign entry, the stored value is also loaded correctly with my script. Only when submit the form, $ my-> id is saved again. Anyway, I've tried that with the user element and it seems to...
  4. B

Thanks for the hint. I changed that. Unfortunately that does not solve the problem. $host_id = $data["events___host_id"]; if(empty($host_id)){ $host_id = (int) {$my->id}; } return $host_id;
  5. B

Hey there, I trying to save the joomla user id with calc element to the database. This is the script I use and it works fine. $host_id = $data["events___host_id"]; if(empty($host_id)){ $host_id ={$my->id}*1; } return $host_id; But if an admin try to edit the form and click on submitbutton, the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back