Search results

1. M

search form and results page

Hello I followed the tutorial for the search form but I have to miss something. I can not get the results page to be displayed. How is the link between the search form and this result page linked? For example, I would like to allow a site watcher to search for events based on the type of event...
  2. M

Link between fields on a form

Hello, For a registration form, how do I make sure that when I enter a "zip code" the "city" field automatically proposes to me the corresponding cities ? I tried to link the "city" and "zip code" fields, but I do not have to do it the right way ; it does not work. Thanks, Mutig
  3. M

Search form

Hello, I followed the tutorial to create the search form, to no avail. I imported a database with registrations. I created a list from this database and Fabrik created the elements, groups and forms. I created a new "search" form. I have copied the "Email" element on which the search must...
  4. M

user plugin with default value as current user

Hi In a form I have a "user_id" element that is hidden. My wish is that when I validate the form the "user_id" of the connected user is saved by default. I tried different options of the "user plugin" but when I consult my records, the value of the "user_id" is always NULL. Apart from that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back