Search results

1. C

Problems updating juser plugin

I'm getting an alert to update the JUser form plugin. However, when I try to do it from the site I receive the following error: `Update: :Extension: Could not open` I'm trying to update it manually but I ran into some confusion on how to do it. The Update from Github page is a bit confusing. It...
  2. C

Email links in email templates display full domain

I created a custom email template for my form. In the template I've added some placeholders so the email recipient could get the data that the user filled out in the form. Everything is working and rendering correctly except for an email link that I want to include. Inside of the a tag instead...
  3. C

File Upload not working on frontend form

I have a form with a file upload element. It works fine on the backend and in the list, but when I embed it on an article the upload file doesn't work. The record gets added but there's nothing in the upload field nor in the file directory. I have all of the default settings and made sure to not...
  4. C

Session not clearing on frontend form

I'm fairly new to Joomla and I'm working on my first project using Fabrik. I created the list, group, form and elements. I'm trying to add the form to an Article to be displayed on the frontend. The form displays correctly except I'm running into a problem whenever a field validation fails...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back