• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. R

Use modal in calc element

Ok so right now i am not very proud of me... I've slept on it and tought about it and said to myself: i did it in the past and it was working just fine so there nust be something wrong... and i saw that in my form config in Options tab, the Joomla content plugin option was on Details only, i...
  2. R

Yeah i was testing with Slimbox script, but no success. Nothing seems to work. I just want to be able to open the images in the form cause we need to see the images uploaded by our employees in phocagallery. This form is already opened in a modal so i am looking for a way to click on the...
  3. R

Hi, i struggle for over an hour now with what i thing should be simple... please anybody can help me or push me in the right direction ? I have a query that return images link from phocagallery database as an array, everything works fine, the images are displayed correctly in small size, but i...
  4. R

@mediaateam - professional support

I have to agree with sunnyjey on this one... the monthly subscription is a good thing, but it can have limits... included should be an overview of the problem, if it's easy, then it could be done, but if it is something time consuming, it could be forwarded to hourly rates in recruit an expert...
  5. R

SImple message

Hi, first of al, i know i am not in the right section for this but i thought my message would have more exposure here then in the ChitChat section... As a Fabrik user for some times now, i would like to take this opportunity of Christmas to tell you how much we appreciate all the effort put in...
  6. R

cascading dropdown

Oui il doit y avoir un champ commun. Si on garde l'exemple du pays...donc disons que ton premier menu a comme choix: Canada, États-Unis, Mexique. Donc tu as une table avec les données suivantes pour les pays: 1- Canada, 2- États-Unis, 3- Mexique Tu dois aussi avoir une table avec les données...
  7. R

cascading dropdown

En fait, l'élément Cascading dropdown est un peu la version Ajax du menu déroulant régulier. Pour un menu déroulant, tu dois lui donner la liste des choix que l'internaute devra choisir dans la liste...et cette liste sera toujours la même. Alors que le cascading dropdown variera selon un autre...
  8. R

Child repeating form default value

Try this, that's what i would do: if ($data == '') {return 1; } else { $calc = (int)'{tbl_axle_details___axle_number}' + 1; return $calc; }
  9. R

The word edit doesn't show

You probably use a bootstrap3 template... use this override to fix the button: https://github.com/Fabrik/Fabrik-Joomla-alt-layouts Just follow the instructions for bootstrap3 template. Should fix it.
  10. R

showing a visualization in an article.

Yes if i enable PDF debug mode, Plotalot table shows up in PDF... but in browser window instead of downloading PDF, whici i guess is normal to debug... but we need to download some page in PDF here for meeting and/or presentations. So if Plotalot graphs and tables could show up in PDF, it would...
  11. R

showing a visualization in an article.

Hi Hugh... any chance you are still planning integration of Plotalot in Fabrik ? I use it a lot on my websites because of the facility to build table and graphs with a single query. It works well as hell... but the main problem is that if we use it to display something in Fabrik, it does'nt show...
  12. R

Sharing information about Date in french

Done, added to Wiki - Dates section of PHP common tasks
  13. R

Sharing information about Date in french

Hi, i would just like to share this info with other french users like me. Last night i just made the update on my server to MariaDB 10.3.8 and one major improvements for us is that finally we have a simple solution to translate date in french... no more need to write script to replace english...
  14. R

Help for json_decode

Ok tried your code, but no luck, with it i am back at this result: John Test Jack Test Henry Test Dennis Test John%20Test Jack%20Test Henry%20Test Dennis%20Test So it gives me the right list but then add all names with %20 instead of space between first and last name. Anyway, the display...
  15. R

Help for json_decode

Ok now... i know it's impossible to get a list of unchecked checkbox, because it only return the checked one in the list to display...but is it possible to use array_diff to compare the list of employees i generate for my checkbox element, to this new list of checked one...so it would give me...
  16. R

Help for json_decode

Ok i was pretty sure there was a reason for this cause the display element solved my problem magically... will try your proposition..lolll Thanks ! rodeokid
  17. R

Help for json_decode

Ok i finaly found a solution that works, but it's a little bit weird... This is what i use for my listcheck calc element: $checkbox = json_decode($data['liste_des_formations___employes'], true); $result = implode("<br />\r\n", $checkbox); return $result; The result of this code in the database...
  18. R

Help for json_decode

Ok thanks Hugh... now this single line return implode("<br />\r\n", $data['liste_des_formations___employes']); works to have only one instance of every name... but i face a new problem, cause now accent are not take in charge... so the name Luc Bélisle display like this: Luc Bu00e9lisle I...
  19. R

Help for json_decode

Ok so i tried with this: $checkbox = FabrikWorker::JSONtoData('{liste_des_formations___employes}', true); $result = implode("<br />\r\n", $checkbox); return $result; But i have the same exact result... 4 correct answer, and the 4 same answers with %20 between first and last name... Any idea ...
  20. R

Help for json_decode

Ok did some test, no luck at all... still the same if i change to this: $checkboxvalue=json_decode($checkbox,true); jdump refuse to install, so i used vardump that gave me this: string(123) "["John Test","Jack Test","Henry Test","Dennis Test"]" So those are the result i want, but no matter...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back