Search results

1. D

Validation tool tip. Want to remove the title (says Validation)

Whenever I enable validation on any field, a tooltip appears on mouseover. I'm generally fine with that but I don't see the need for the Validation title. Can I remove that somehow?
  2. D

LISTS: One row per user.

I could swear that last night, I read something explaining HOW to do this. But I've been looking all day for it and have yet to find it again. My site needs to collect a list of data from users. But each user will only have ONE ROW of data in the table. I have a form created that collects...
  3. D

Dropdown isn't as wide as option strings?

I've read that the width of dropdowns is controlled by the length of the option with the longest display string. But the width of my dropdown is truncating the labels. What can I do about this?
  4. D

Field labels as links to tooltip

I need to provide a better explanation of each form field than the size of the label allows for. So I'd like to make it possible for the user to click on the label and see a popup that gives this explanation. Is that possible? Or maybe put a little question mark link next to the label that...
  5. D

Show a slider in a form?

I didn't see a slider as one of the options listed but I'm hoping that I can use a slider in my form and just missed it somewhere.
  6. D

Multipage form?

I need to create a multipage form if possible. The first page will collect some very basic information from the user. Then move on to the second page (after each field on the first is validated). After each field on the second page is also validated, then all the data will be added to a table...
Back