Search results

1. D

Validation tool tip. Want to remove the title (says Validation)

That sounds EXACTLY like what I'm looking for. What is YAFO? And is the code you posted something that I need to add to the referenced file?
  2. D

Is there any way to make it use the field's label as the validation title? i.e. I'd like to change it once and have ALL the validations (or maybe all of the same type) use the label's value of the respective field.
  3. D

Thanks Bauer. Is that one of those changes that will get overwritten when Fabrik is updated?
  4. D

...... Or at least change what it says per element.
  5. D

Whenever I enable validation on any field, a tooltip appears on mouseover. I'm generally fine with that but I don't see the need for the Validation title. Can I remove that somehow?
  6. D

Multipage form?

Rebuilt the form tonight and checked this. You are correct it is in fact disabled. What was confusing me is that when I mouse over it, it changes appearance. But I'd see now that it doesn't actually appear the same as an enabled button.
  7. D

Multipage form?

Not that I've seen. But I'll try again in the next night or two. I do have to rebuild the form.
  8. D

Multipage form?

That's what I would've thought but the submit button is clickable and if I hover over it, it does change colors. I haven't looked to see what data (if any) is added to the table if I click submit on the first page.
  9. D

LISTS: One row per user.

I finally found the aforementioned thread. And got it working. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fill-form-with-previous-data.24884/ The last thing I'd like to do with this part is to update the timestamp field when the user updates his data row. I want to be able to sort by the...
  10. D

Multipage form?

Is there anyway to either hide or disable the Submit button except on the last page?
  11. D

LISTS: One row per user.

I could swear that last night, I read something explaining HOW to do this. But I've been looking all day for it and have yet to find it again. My site needs to collect a list of data from users. But each user will only have ONE ROW of data in the table. I have a form created that collects...
  12. D

Multipage form?

Thanks. I eventually figured that out.
  13. D

Dropdown isn't as wide as option strings?

Ok thanks. I guess it's time to learn about Bootstrap. I've never worked with it.
  14. D

Dropdown isn't as wide as option strings?

I've read that the width of dropdowns is controlled by the length of the option with the longest display string. But the width of my dropdown is truncating the labels. What can I do about this?
  15. D

Field labels as links to tooltip

Never mind. I just found it. It's on the Publishing tab for the element.
  16. D

Field labels as links to tooltip

I need to provide a better explanation of each form field than the size of the label allows for. So I'd like to make it possible for the user to click on the label and see a popup that gives this explanation. Is that possible? Or maybe put a little question mark link next to the label that...
  17. D

Show a slider in a form?

Thanks. I'm starting to understand a little more.
  18. D

Multipage form?

I just found this. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/multi-page-form.14009/#post-114884 It seems like it should work. But I have yet to try it out.
  19. D

Show a slider in a form?

I did find this link. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/slider-element/ But slider isn't listed as an available element.
  20. D

Show a slider in a form?

I didn't see a slider as one of the options listed but I'm hoping that I can use a slider in my form and just missed it somewhere.
Back