Search results

1. B

Filtering via Content Plugin (Cache problem?)

I had one page with a list of students of all different classes: {fabrik view=list id=31} I've made some copies of that page with the same list but with an extra filter so that only students of a specific class are shown: {fabrik view=list id=31 leerling___leerjaar=6} The pages with the...
  2. B

Read-only couldn't be filled

I have made a read-only element. But when I try to insert data through the form, I get the following error: The target table vw_totpunten_test_2 of the INSERT is not insertable-into SQL=INSERT INTO `vw_totpunten_test_2` ( `ll_id`,`llnr`,`punten` ) VALUES ( '20','','' ) How can I solve it? It...
  3. B

Form doesn't save primary key

I've made a form on a database table, but the form doesn't save the primay key when I try to create a new record. When I turn one of the other columns into a primary key, they don't save that column but the other are saved. What am I doing wrong?
  4. B

How to edit an element from a database view?

I have a element that is calculated (via SUM(...)) in a database view. That view is joined to another table in Fabrik. We want to switch this element to read-only, but when we try to save the changes we get this error: 500 alter structure: 'deb101132_excellent.vw_totpunten' is not BASE TABLE...
  5. B

How to set a default value based on a detailed view

I have made a studentslist. When you select the detailed view of one of the students, you get the details of the student and the activities he participated in. I would like to have the possibility to insert automatically the current studentnumber in the participationform. The studentnumber is...
  6. B

Is it possible to create a list into a detailed view of another list?

I was wondering whether it is possible to create a list on the page of the detailed view of another table. (how) Can I make such a page? We would like to make an activitieslist on the page of the student whose activities and detailed data are showed. Is it possible to create that list and to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back