Search results

1. A

Juser default usergroup and group whitelist

Neither Juser Default user group or Group whitelist are working. I set default to Nobody and selected a number of groups as whitelisted. When the form is loaded all groups are visible and can be successfully selected and if I don't select any group the user group doesn't default to Nobody, it...
  2. A

pdf "Notice: Undefined index..." message

Joomla 3.7, Fabrik 3.6 When generating pdf, I get multiple messages referring to Notice: Undefined index: "*" in /.../.../libraries/joomla/document/pdf/renderer/head.php on line "*" The issue is described in this thread on Github...
  3. A

multiple CDDs as Filters

I have a basic list with the following elements: "Country": DBJ to countries table "State": CDD to states table, watching "Country" "City": CDD to Cities table, watching "State". All work as expected in the form when adding a new city but, when used as filters in the list view, only the first...
  4. A

Submitting forms duplicates data, occasionally...

Here's a strange thing. I have forms where, if the submission is a bit slow (maybe internet connection issues?) and the user becomes impatient and submits again, the data is duplicated. At least I think that's what's happening! In other words, 98% of the time repeat groups in a form are...
  5. A

Apostrophes in filters as '

With names such as O'Neill the apostrophe is displayed as ' in list dropdown filters and in the lists when they link to details. Can this be fixed?
  6. A

Submit button not redirecting to list

I have "Apply" and "Submit" buttons in a form with repeat groups. If the user uses the "Apply" button and then "Submits" the records, they are not redirected to the list, but stay in the form. If they don't use the "apply" button, and only "submit", they are redirected to the list as expected.
  7. A

New Cdd and DBJ elements not working since github update

I updated from github, 26 Nov, and now I can't create new cascadingdropdown and databasejoin elements as the Data > Table isn't displaying any site tables. I've tried 3 attempts, to be sure it wasn't my error. Existing dbjs and cdds are functioning. Thanks
  8. A

Group by & CSV buttons inactive when with JUX Mega Menu published

Group by and CSV buttons are inactive in front end when menu JUX Mega Menu is published. They are visible but don't function (i.e. no dropdown is displayed) I've tried different templates, Beez and Protostar, and get the same result. I have also tried publishing the mega menu with only 1 menu...
  9. A

clear filters in related data list

Is there a means to disable "clear filters" in lists displayed as related data? It gets a bit confusing when the element on which the related list is filtered is 'cleared', but the original related data-filter label remains displayed...
  10. A

Something in a rowlink.fabrik_edit class...

This: a.fabrik___rowlink.fabrik_edit; ?> is causing me css styling problems! Whereas this morning (before github update) it was: a.fabrik___rowlink.fabrik_edit and was picking up styles.
  11. A

Module Navigation disables the pre-filter in related data views when module list is not ajaxfied.

Is this expected behaviour? I have a Fabrik List Module, showing related data links. The module and the related menu item have the same pre-filters configured. If the module is set to "Ajaxify" No, and the module's "Number of records to show" is less than the total number of records in the...
  12. A

pdf output and List Modules

I have a Fabrik List Module, published on the same page as the List that it displays for navigation purposes. It only shows 1 element. The list has the pdf button enabled. When the list is filtered, and a pdf generated from the list view, the pdf outputs all the hidden rows. This doesn't...
  13. A

Related data "clear filters" doesn't clear filters

A tabbed list's filters don't clear with the "clear filters" ajaxified, and the "Group by" option enabled, after a tab has been used to filter the list. The list shows the ajax loading and then displays 3 or so random records. The "All" tab clears the filter.
  14. A

List Layout Tabs "&"

I have some elements whose data includes "&", e.g. Travel & Tourism. The related data links for these work well, but when the value is a tab in list view, "no records" is displayed in the related list...
  15. A

PDF page break before groupheadings...?

Is there a way to force dompdf to insert a page break before each groupheading? I have tried with css variations on tr.fabrik_groupheading.info {page-break-before: always;} but without any success.
  16. A

Content Types Fatal Error

Some forms are giving me this error when I try to export the Content Types. Fatal error: Method JDatabaseExporterMysqli2::__toString() must not throw an exception in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/...../administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/contenttypeexport.php on line 0 Any ideas...
  17. A

List Show Count "NO"

Hello. I have a list for which I am grouping data. I have Show Count set to "NO". With Ajaxify YES, the count doesn't show when the list is first loaded, but does show : when the list is filtered when the filters are cleared and when the page is refreshed. Is this a fixable thing, or will I...
  18. A

"Undefined Property..." for yesno element in pdf

This message is printed in the pdf when I generate a pdf of a List: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tablename___spell_checked[]_raw in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/......../ plugins/fabrik_element/yesno/yesno.php on line 106 I have tried with error reporting on maximum (and...
  19. A

Repeat Group Introduction placeholders

Fabrik 3.5, (with Github update) Placeholders in repeat group Introduction displays the placeholder text in the first instance of the group (i.e. "tablename___element_name") Only when a new group is added does the Introductory Text display the table values.
  20. A

Media A-Team...

Wow! Is this Good News? How will this affect us Fabrik disciples Hugh? I understand you will be here holding our hands still. Will "Fabrik" still be "Fabrik"?
Back