• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. S

disable submit in pagination

I want to disable the submit button in a multi-page form so that it only appears on the last page. I assume I can do something like if(document.getElementById('page_3').disabled || $('#page_3:hidden').length == 0) then display the button else hide the button But where is the best place to...
  2. S

Cannot Bind The User Information

I'm migrating a site to PHP 7 (J! 3.8.11, Fabrik 3.8.1) and I've run into this problem when I try to submit my form (multipage) I'm getting the following: × Error Passwords do not match. Please re-enter password. × Message CANNOT BIND THE USER INFORMATION It appears this is related to the...
  3. S

0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL)

I'm migrating a site to PHP 7 (J! 3.8.11, Fabrik 3.8.1) and I've run into this problem when I try to submit my form (multipage) I'm getting the following: syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL) Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php(157)...
  4. S

Error on form submit

Joomla 3.8.2 running on PHP 7 with Fabrik 3.8. I get these errors in console when I load and try to submit my form. Note for the first one I don't have autofill setup:
  5. S

form email plugin issue sending pdf

I do intend to create a custom pdf but just trying the default and it's not working properly. I do get a pdf attached in email but the content of the pdf looks like json output of the form contents. Running Fabrik 3.8 on J! 3.8.2. Please see attached screenshot. I assume I don't need to...
  6. S

Still having issues upgrade from 3.6 to 3.8

I was having issues see my thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/copy-file-failed-upgrade-3-6-to-3-8.47762/ I tried the suggested fixes but still having issues. I can't hit any pages that use fabrik and now I see this in the error_log .... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class...
  7. S

Copy file failed upgrade 3.6 to 3.8

I'm running J! 3.8.1, I was able to upgrade all my other Fabrik plugins and components (approx 70) using the J! extension updater except the fabrik admin component - http://fabrikar.com/media/downloads/com_fabrik_3.8.zip - fails with the error "Copy file failed". I've doubled checked the...
  8. S

pdf in mediabox

Is it possible to have pdfs rendered in the mediabox lightbox? I think I could do it with pdfembedder from joomlakave (I use it on my site) but I'd prefer not to modify fabrik if I don't have to. Also, the reason for this feature, my site uses pagination and the image/pdf uploads are...
  9. S

validation failing since upgrade

Following upgrade to 3.7 I'm seeing this error in form.js Note as well I run a multi-lingual site. Thanks S.
  10. S

thirdparty plugin curly brackets being stripped in Fabrik formatting

Hoping again for a quick fix. Pre-upgrade I could use thirdparty plugins for example in a form intro, something like {modal /en/my-page-modal}Consent Form{/modal} Since the upgrade to Fabrik 3.7 I now find it's stripping everything inside those curly brackets including the brackets...
  11. S

when saving form configuration plugins disappear

I noticed this issue when making a change to one of my form configurations so I tried without any modifications, several scenarios and get the same results each time. If I open my form for editing, make a change or no changes at all, when I hit 'save' all my plugins except the final one are...
  12. S

juser and "This email address is already registered"

If I use CB for registration of new users (ie. these users have no fabrik record), when I navigate to my fabrik form I can prepopulate some important fields, such as email and userid with data from the J! users table (using {$my->id} etc.... as defaults) but since this user doesn't have a fabrik...
  13. S

installing list - update_col plug-in on fabrik 3.5.1

I'm trying to install the update_col list plug-in v3.6 on fabrik 3.5.1 running on joomla 3.6.4 but it just seems to disappear after installation. I see some additions in the file system but nothing under component plugins, and when I try to use the plugin on my list I don't see it as an...
  14. S

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEvent' of null

I've opened up my form to allow users to change their email address which is also their login user name. So for the interim we can ignore the fact that it's an email address, this field value is the one that is synchronized with the joomla jos_users.username value. So basically I'm allowing...
  15. S

advanced search box appears broken

I have this issue where the first time you log in the advanced search box height is set to 20px and looks like it does in the image below. If you attempt to adjust the size of the modal is magically pops into it's correct display settings. Is 20px a default that is set somewhere in fabrik...
  16. S

scheduler not abiding by the pre-filter

I have a couple schedule jobs configured using the fabrik_cron email plugin. Due to the nature of my project I have to run on a tight interval, appox every 5 mins. As my data grew I saw performance issues due to the scheduler hitting every record in the table so on recommendation from one of...
  17. S

fabrik form in J! search results

My understanding of the Fabrik Search plugin is that it allows the J! Search plugin to index fabrik list data, but this isn't what I'm looking for. Is it possible to simply have J! Search plugin index one of my fabrik forms? I just want a link to the form to show up in J! Search results and I...
  18. S

bug fix

Is there anywhere specific where you accept bug fix requests? Pre-upgrade I had made some changes in Fabrik code which I lost in the upgrade (which is ok and was expected as I keep your codebase with my changes in a local svn) but I feel like I should submit some of these so they come with...
  19. S

In PHP validation can I reference $this->element?

I won't get into the details of why I'm doing this so long story short, is there a way to make reference to (for example) $this->element from an element's validation condition (php).
  20. S

include or require from validation condition

If I try to use include('/path/to/file') or require from a validation condition it just renders the php as text in the browser. Is it not possible to use include from the condition field?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back