• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. W

Change YesNo element in list

Hi Is it possible to change the yes no element in the list view? It would be ideal if there was a way to change many yes no elements at the same time in a list view. Regards Wouter
  2. W

Best practice, send to private list once with scheduled email plugin

Hi I use the scheduled email task plugin to send to a list. The list should only be accessible by doctors because the information in the list is confidential. One of the biggest problems that I encounter is that emails are sent multiple times. I can not replicate this problem, all my personal...
  3. W

User element display full name of author

Hi I am using the user element to show the name (author) of an item. The author is visible in lists etc. This worked perfectly until I had to add the family name. Is there a way to show the name and family name stored in my Fabrik users table based on the user element ID? And example would be...
  4. W

Email layout, date and link elements format

Hi I did a search but did not find any solution for rendering these 2 elements in the schedule email layout: Link element: {users___autologin_link} Email output: {"label":"Link","link":"https:\/\/login.*****.be\/index.php?option=com_********"} I would just need the url to create a button...
  5. W

Prefilter list duplicates

Hi I would like to build an app that sends an email to every doctor in a prefiltered list. From what I understand this is possible with the schedule email cron plugin. Problem is that a doctor can have several list items and the email only needs to be sent once to every doctor. Is there a way...
  6. W

Using an element inside a calculation

Hi I use a calc element to subtract a percentage of an element. In this working example, I subtract a discount of '50%'. The percentage should be replaced by the value of an element (tablename___discount). return (float)'{tablename___element}' * ((100-50) / 100); Could you give me any...
  7. W

Autocomplete dbjoin element does not accept enter

Hi There seems to be a problem with the autocomplete dbjoin element. When I press enter the element value is not saved in the database. I found 2 more posts about this issue but they are from a long time ago...
  8. W

Sum of a repeated group in the calc plugin

Hi I use the calc plug-in to calculate the sum of a repeated group with the code underneath (found in forum). My setup is very much like the 'venues' and 'bands' tutorial. Everything works fine except for when I have one item only. With only one item the result is '0'. With more then one...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back