Search results

1. semaphore

404 after Update from F3.9.2 to 3.10

Hi, Thanks for your help. We are in php 7.4 env, updated from 3.9.2 to 3.10 with Joomla update (nothing special ^^) And then all url blew up. One thing : with sef turno off with have no error.
  2. semaphore

404 after Update from F3.9.2 to 3.10

Hi, I have tested aan update on a very simple project but we get A 404 page (Joomla 3 last version) on fabrikar pages (list, forms...). I think I have see somewhere a long time ago a doc about this specific update. Thanks for your help
  3. semaphore

Dont get the page list on pagination's navigation

Hoooo The solution was (as often).... a display : none Very sorry for having wassting your time :(
  4. semaphore

Dont get the page list on pagination's navigation

Hi I don't get the same navigation pagination in the back office and the front in a list : In the back office I have the drop down with 5.,10,15,20,100 etc and the page1-2-3-4 navigation. In the front i only have the dropdown with 10,20,50,100 ... as you can see on this page. I have already...
  5. semaphore

Migrating from old Fabrik to 3.9 on a dev server : bad path for js on BO

In fact it was simplier : after looking the js code i see the requirejs had a wrong baseurl, I look in yout git and find some info in : /libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Html.php about this baseurl params and this comment : Get tip options to control its fx - set in Fabrik global configuration...
  6. semaphore

Migrating from old Fabrik to 3.9 on a dev server : bad path for js on BO

Hi, We just migrate an old (3.4) to the recent 3.9 Fabrik without not much issues for now in frontend (yeah !) but after great issues in the back office like not being able to close any edit page or modal the FF dev console say a lot of things about js file like :" Échec du chargement pour...
  7. semaphore

Filter don't work anymore

Ok I understand, so we go for an upgrade in a dev env. Thanks
  8. semaphore

Filter don't work anymore

Hi, Joomla 3.8.11, Fabrik 3.4.3 On this page the filter under the header don't work anymore (can't say since when) and give list-min.js error. We have try with protosotar template and no cache : same error. We don't have try yet to upgrade Fabrik (each previous upgrade give us some work :-/)...
  9. semaphore

Custom link 'Custom link in details' not working

This client can afford a new one but next year not now, and it'x partially my fault if Fabrik is not updated because I d'ont want to take the "risk" and time to try an update of this component wichi is used by many functin in the website.(backup->update->a looot of test of tall the functun->if...
  10. semaphore

Yes of course I suppose it works with update but I really can't do that so I suppose it's dead for this :-/ Or maybe I can test a Fabrikar update 3.3->3.5 but I really think it's gonna break something ^^ Backup and go on !
  11. semaphore

Hi, I have the same bug with J2.5.28 (yeah yeah I know...) and Fabrikar 3.3.2. I can't update this website (a new one is programmed for next years) but I need this missing link. Thnaks for your help
  12. semaphore

How to update a Publish field in list view ?

Ok i Have see/try this plug but I really don't understand how to use it (Of course I have read the wiki ^^) I have try it but I only get a blanck page or a blanck update modal if i use the user thing option (sorry it's late here :D)
  13. semaphore

How to update a Publish field in list view ?

Hi, We have a published field. In the back-office we show the published field in the list view and we want to offer the possibility to switch the states of this yesno field. Thanks for your ideas.
  14. semaphore

ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined after upgrading

All extention are v3.3.2 so I think all is okay (I refresh cache of course on extention menu).
  15. semaphore

Hi, Upgraded this WE from package on this website (not github) I had some issue during the upgrade process : I have to update via package AND some plug via the auto-update system.
  16. semaphore

Hi, On a J3.4.1 we have upgraded Fabrik from 3.1 to 3.3 we get this error "ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined" and Google map plugin don't work anymore. As quick fix we had a link to a requirejs cdn and add the liveurl in the COM_FABRIK_REQUIREJS_BASE_URI_LABEL parameter. We no longer...
  17. semaphore

Template list don't work

Hi, I have duplicate the default template, modify it (add some flag class), change the list parameter, menus parameter, check cache but my custom (or others) template is not applied ! The Title parameter works fine but not the template. Thanks for your help
  18. semaphore

Multiple marker in a Google Map Vizu

weirder and weirder for me. If somebody of the official team can confirm ?
  19. semaphore

Sorry but It feel weird because multiple icon is a clasic of the using og gmap and database (like using clustering etc), Google give the api for this so I don't understand why it's not easier...
  20. semaphore

1) Using data Icon => already done 2) Updating this Data Icon based of a record Value => That's my goal ! I try re-explain (I'm french) I'm trying to get 2 differents Icons based on a field value. It's for an ads list. We want to have an icon of the offer and another for demand
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back