Search results

1. N

cannot save new data in IE 11

We have a problem with the IE 11. On our site we have a form to enter some data. The data is saved in the database. In every browser it works fine, only in the IE 11 you cannot save the dataset. Can anybody help me? What can be the reason? Thank you nadja
  2. N

Frontend only blanc site

Hi, The frontend of our memberlist is no longer shown. it is only a blanc site. The errorreporting shows: Fatal error: Class 'FabrikView' not found in PFAD/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 25 The /components/com_fabrik/views/FabrikViews.php is there. The site worked fine...
  3. N

could no longer download the csv-export

Hi, we have a joomla website with fabrik. In the frontend you can download the fabrik data as csv. That worked fine. The last download was at 12.05.2017 and had no problems. But today you cannot download the export file. The file is generated but if you click the button "download" you get the...
  4. N

search in list

Hi, we have a problem in the list search. If I put in the search two words which are in one database field, the search do not find the dataset. For example: I have in the field "name" the value "von Huber" and in the field "firstname" "Manfred". If I put in the search "Huber" the dataset is...
  5. N

CSV Import Frontend - add new data

Hi, I want to import new datas (rows) with an csv-file in the frontend. In list - "Ver?ffentlichungen" - CSV I set the CSV-Import to the special usergroup. In the frontend, this usergroup can see "Import from CSV". But if I choose my csv-file I get the error: "the fieds .... (here are my...
  6. N

List View - link ID to detail view

Hi, in my list view the ids are linked to the edit form. How can I change the link to the detail view? Thank you nadja
  7. N

Email sent by form, marked as spam

Hi, we have a problem with the emails which are sent by the form. some provider mark them as spam. How can I solve this problem? I found this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/email-form-plugin-mails-marked-as-spam.42944/ but I don't know, where to do the changes. Thank you...
  8. N

dropdown list - value "" in database

Hi, I have a dropdown list in my form. The first item is "please select" and the value ist "" (empty). The list is not required so there can be entries in the database with "please select". But I don't want to have the "please select" in my database. There should be saved nothing (the value of...
  9. N

delete in list display

Hi, in my list there is the deletebutton for every entry (that is o.k.) and above the entries (next to my tableheadings) there is also the delete button. Where can I deactivate this button? Thank you Nadja
  10. N

Email Template

Hi, I want to send my own Emailtemplate. I found http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-form-plugin/ and http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-templates/. So I copied from the folder /plugins/fabrik_form/email/tmpl the custom_order.php and changed the Databasefields to my...
  11. N

Delete dataset after a special time

Hi, I have a question if this is possible with fabrik. I have a form where the date is automatically is set. The datasets whitch are older than f.e. 5 years should be deleted automatically. Can I realise the automatically deletion with fabrik? And if "yes" how can I do this? Or do I need a...
  12. N

dropdown list must be selected

I have a dropdown list. The first item ist called like this "-please select-" and the value ist " ". In the validation I have the "notempty". But if I send my form without selecting an item it is sent without an error. Where do I have to make some changes? Thank you NAdja
  13. N

new access group

I want to have a new access group in fabrik. I set a new joomla user group but it doesn't appear in fabrik. Are in fabrik other user groups for access? Nadja
  14. N

change date and username

Hi, I have to elements in my form which should be updated by updating the form. My settings are: 1element: Plugin user, data username update on edit yes 2element: Plugin date, Default to current date No alwax return todays date Yes In my database this two fields are only updated by changing...
  15. N

csv export does not work any more

Hi, I have a csv export in my fabrik list. It worked fine. After changing the form and a few elements my export does not work any more. I can see the link in my list but if I click it, nothing happens. Has anyone an idea ? Thank you Nadja
  16. N

define some elements in form as required

Hi, where can I define some elements (for example name, firstname) as required for the form? Thank you Nadja
  17. N

check if data already in database

Can I check, if some fields (for example name and firstname) already exists in the database? Thank you NAdja
  18. N

hide element in form - display in list

Hi, how can I hide an element in the form but display it in the detailsit of the list? Thank you NAdja
  19. N

Send email when checked

Hi, is there a opportunity to send a form to an emailadress too? But the email only should be sent if a checkbox or something like that is checked. I found the Plugin "email" but with that, I only can tell the link to the site and not send the form. Or did I misunderstand the Plugin? Thank you...
  20. N

Cannot add element to list

Hi, I have a list and a form in fabrik. Now I want to add a new element to my form. But every time I save the new element I get the notice "To this list no elements can be added". Fabrik and Joomla are up to date. Has anybody an idea? Thank you Nadja
Back