Search results

1. N

cannot save new data in IE 11

Thank you. After the update everything works fine. NAdja
  2. N

Hm. In the extension overview its called the version 3.8.1. But I have some updates from 3.8 to 3.8.1 Is the bug fixed in this new version? If not, where can I find the fix? Thank you Nadja
  3. N

We have a problem with the IE 11. On our site we have a form to enter some data. The data is saved in the database. In every browser it works fine, only in the IE 11 you cannot save the dataset. Can anybody help me? What can be the reason? Thank you nadja
  4. N

Frontend only blanc site

Thank you. I found it in my menue under the fabrik options. NAdja
  5. N

Frontend only blanc site

Thank you so much!! That was the fault. Now it works fine. But I have another question: In the list are only shown 10 items. Where can I change the default for the number of shown items. (I want to display 25 datasets in the listview) Thank you nadja
  6. N

Frontend only blanc site

Hi, The frontend of our memberlist is no longer shown. it is only a blanc site. The errorreporting shows: Fatal error: Class 'FabrikView' not found in PFAD/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 25 The /components/com_fabrik/views/FabrikViews.php is there. The site worked fine...
  7. N

could no longer download the csv-export

Thank you so much! I try Nadja
  8. N

could no longer download the csv-export

Hi, we have a joomla website with fabrik. In the frontend you can download the fabrik data as csv. That worked fine. The last download was at 12.05.2017 and had no problems. But today you cannot download the export file. The file is generated but if you click the button "download" you get the...
  9. N

search in list

I don't know which search it is. I found it like this: My_list - details - filter filter:no extended search;no default statement: = search all: Yes extended search all: yes elements: my chosen elements must be filter:no filter data: default toggle columns: no I hope, this will help Thank you Nadja
  10. N

search in list

Hi, we have a problem in the list search. If I put in the search two words which are in one database field, the search do not find the dataset. For example: I have in the field "name" the value "von Huber" and in the field "firstname" "Manfred". If I put in the search "Huber" the dataset is...
  11. N

CSV Import Frontend - add new data

Shoud my import csv look like my export? I have the following settings in list settings - publishing - csv: format of the rows: label of the element csv-format: ecxel csv witch elements: special chosen elements including data: yes include raw-data: no file-encoding: utf-8
  12. N

Thank you. I think I am too stupid. Ich have in my first row the element names like the names in the database table. In the other lines I have my values. Seperated with ; (I chanced it in the fabrik frontend import form to ; ) I opend my csv in notepad++ and change the encoding to UTF8. But I...
  13. N

Hi, I want to import new datas (rows) with an csv-file in the frontend. In list - "Ver?ffentlichungen" - CSV I set the CSV-Import to the special usergroup. In the frontend, this usergroup can see "Import from CSV". But if I choose my csv-file I get the error: "the fieds .... (here are my...
  14. N

dropdown list - value "" in database

Thank you so much! I will try it. And is the detail view also changed with this update? Nadja
  15. N

Has nobody the same problem? Thank you for help Nadja
  16. N

List View - link ID to detail view

Thank you so much. It works. Nadja
  17. N

List View - link ID to detail view

Hi, in my list view the ids are linked to the edit form. How can I change the link to the detail view? Thank you nadja
  18. N

You are right. In the database it is the blanc. But if I export the data to csv or in the detail display there is shown "please select" and not the blanc. Has anybody an idea how to solve this? Thank you Nadja
  19. N

Email sent by form, marked as spam

Thank you. I will check. Nadja
  20. N

Email sent by form, marked as spam

We are using fabrik 3.5.1
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back