Search results

1. A

pre-filtere issue with variable by url -- SOLVED --

Hi, i've a problem with a pre-filtered list. Pre-filter take a value by url, and it works, I see a correct list. If I try to open a record (for editing or reading only) I receive an error: "Warning We are unable to find this record" I tried several tests, I tried entering a fixed value in the...
  2. A

Google Map Visualization issue [SOLVED]

Hi, I've a problem with Google Map visualization. I've more point to show in my map, so I added a tab for each type of object to show; in the tab I set up the filter and the type of placeholder. The problem is that I do not see objects correctly; but I see only ONE object, with mixed data of...
  3. A

file attach in email plugin doesn't work in frontend [SOLVED]

Hi, I 've a problem to attach a uploaded file in a email I have a form with fields. One of them is a upload field In the back office it works, but if i try to send the file from frontend no. I've check access setting and all seems ok
  4. A

How deal a project with a lot of (different) data

Hello, I need help to understand how to deal with this project I have to create an app to manage surveys for commercial activities. The surveys are made up from about 2000 questions and are dynamically generated according to some initial choices. The answers that can give the user can be of...
  5. A

Retrive a filter value in JOIN LIST

Hi, I have a JOIN between 2 tables. In the LISTVIEW i'he a filter and everything works very well, if I choose a value, I receive the filtered data correctly. The problem is when I have to add a record to the 2 table. In the second table there is a dropdown dynamically filled. I have to use a...
  6. A

[SOLVED] Problem with number of rows to show in list

Hi, I have set the number of lines displayed in the list (30), but if I show the list, I always see 10 items . This happens in all the lists that I created. The lists are many elements Thanks
  7. A

[SOLVED] Issue with CSV export, with a placeholder in the pre-filter

Hi, i've a issue to export my list in CSV format. My list is pre-filtered through a pre-filter that takes a value via a placeholder. The code in value field is: $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("select f.id_cespite_calcolo, f.nr_rata, f.id_calcolo from ( SELECT id_cespite_calcolo...
  8. A

Extract only a particular data

Hi, i've two tables joined. 1st table contains users info, 2nd table contain repeated data for users Each record of the data is composed of an amount and a checkbox. To extract all the values of each individual user, I used a calc field with this code: $amounts1 = (array)...
  9. A

web service configuration problem

Hi, i've tried to setup a list with web service, I followed the tutorial step by step but without success. Does not appear the button to synchronize and then not download the data. I tried to repeat steps 3 times My configuration is J3.3.6 and Fabrik Any idea or suggestion? Thanks a lot.
  10. A

Google Maps save coordinates in different fields (SOLVED)

Hi, i need to integrate my Fabrik application with a App already created. App save coordinates in 2 fields. In addition to the standard field of the coordinates, I need to save the coordinates in 2 separate fields. I think i have to intervene in /plugins/fabrik_element/googlemap/googlemap.php...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back