Search results

1. W

Remove Category Title from Search Display

Perfect! Thank you so much for the help, that fixed the problem. The search is now working as intended! I will post a positive review in the JED and you can count on me to explore your software and it's possibilities further.
  2. W

Hi Rob, I posted the information you requested yesterday. Micah
  3. W

I have tested in FF, Chrome, IE, Safari, Android. The search box in your interface is working fine. Its my Joomla Ajax site search module that is not working. As can be seen in the attached image, with the original plugins/system/fabrik/fabrik.php, when I type "tomas" into the ajax search...
  4. W

I have implemented the changes provided in GutHub. My Ajax Search Box no longer works. http://fem25.websperations.com/list If I restore the code in the fabrik.php the search box works fine. What would be the next step? Thanks, Micah
  5. W

Thanks for posting that. Github is new to me but hacking apart code is not. I blocked some time later in the this week to work on this. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again. Micah
  6. W

http://fem25.websperations.com/list I have a very simple setup. One list titled "Found Extra Money". With 3 Elements: ID, Name, Money. When I search in the Joomla search box, it brings up: Found Extra Money : Tomas F. & Leanne Lopez I don't want the List Title "Found Extra Money :"...
  7. W

Search Plugin for Joomla 3.2

Thanks for the help. I ended up reverting to J2.5 for now and have Fabrik and the Search working.
  8. W

Search Plugin for Joomla 3.2

Has the search plugin been updated for Joomla 3.2? I installed the plugin 3.0.8 and when I search I get a blank page. I copied the code from GitHub which should be 3.0.9 and uploaded it to my site. Now I can search but the search results is showing the php code followed by the search...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back