Search results

1. B

Problem with printing or PDF download of current view

Heloo I upgrade my PHP to 5.3. version, and this sloved my problem. Thanks a lot.--;)
  2. B

Heloo Yes, there is googlemap element. If I upgrada PHP to 5.3.28 or 5.4.26 in cPanel, will that solve the problem or make a bigger problem with the work done so far? Thanks
  3. B

Heloo Jooomla version: Joomla! 2.5.17 Stable [ Ember ] 18-December-2013 PHP Version:5.2.17 Thanks
  4. B

Heloo I have problem with printing or PDF download of current view. When I click pdf or print icon i get this erro: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDate::diff() in /home/szpfbih/public_html/registar/components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 283 I update my site with latest...
  5. B

Exporting to CSV

Heloo My initial problem is: When I excport list to CSV Excel i get strange carakters instead of letters ?????. And in a text document appear strange signs (???) instead of letters (?????). Example: Op?ina Slu??ba za zajedni??ke poslove I tray open document i Open Office and Excel but...
  6. B

Exporting to CSV

I Tray everything but problem still existing. Can you help me.
  7. B

Unable create PDF documents

Problem is solved. Thanks
  8. B

Exporting to CSV

Yes i tray, Its Croatian language. Can you tray export to CVS on my site, you can acces to my site.
  9. B

I updated from github, but problem still existing. I cant open PDF documents...
  10. B

Exporting to CSV

Same problem again... Example: Op?ina Slu??ba za zajedni??ke poslove I tray open document i Open Office and Excel but same problem... Thanks
  11. B

Tray now, i change password
  12. B

http://192.169.63.96/~szpfbih/registar/index.php/sve-nekretnine/kronoloski Problem with creating PDF and CVS ffile with strange carakters instead of letters "?????"
  13. B

Exporting to CSV

Yes I use lates code I created site for you and you now can acces the see problem. Alos i Have this problem... (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/unable-create-pdf-documents.37464/#post-188406)
  14. B

Yes, I use lates wersion code from github.
  15. B

Exporting to CSV

Heloo When I excport list to CSV Excel i get strange carakters instead of letters ?????. What hapens?????
  16. B

Heloo I have problem with creating pdf documents. When I click to create pdf document I get this message "This PDF documents might not be displeyed coorretly" and show blank document.
  17. B

Google map element problem

I tray evey template but problem still exist. I use joomla 2.5.16 and Fabrik 3.1. I recently performed the update from GitHub. Can you access the site and find problem, perhaps TeamViewer or otherwise. Pleas help
  18. B

My page is on local machine withauth public IP and domain. how you can access the site, perhaps TeamViewer or otherwise. I think this is same problem ( http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/problem-with-fileupload-element.37067/#post-186665 ) Thanks
  19. B

Can you help me. Did someone had a similar problem. Please help
  20. B

I use joomla 2.5 and I try with anoder default template like is Protostar... Thins feature works on odter my sites
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back