Search results

1. F.schettino

How create use a full year calendar

After a long time I am here to ask a suggestion. I am developing (for a fiend, free of charge :() a site to make reservations of a holiday home / B & B. I need help to get a full year calendar to show the situation, as I made in Access: Someone can help me?
  2. F.schettino

DatabaseJoin value not rendered if Form (edit)=SuperUser

On a form there is a DatabaseJoin Form (add)=Super User Form (edit)=Super User It is set by JS when a button is pressed; I cannot use an User element. But it shows the id, not the name. If the current user is a Super User, it shows the name. Why? How can I work around?
  3. F.schettino

Can I use Juser Form plugin?

Ok, I know how use Juser Form plugin (that is very useful), but I have a form that I have to use in various situations: Before creation of the J! account - Form used by users who belong to an administration group 1- modification of some data, without creation of the user account 2- creation of...
  4. F.schettino

[SOLVED] Sometimes disappear JS of elements or plugins of forms

It happens after modifying an element or a form. It is a sneaky malfunctioning because I realize it too late. I think that is a consequence of the incomplete loading of the page when you open an item: sometimes it requires a lot of time or the loading isn't complete, so I have to close (without...
  5. F.schettino

[SOLVED] Trouble sending emails with images and attachments

Please, help me, even if it is PHP not Fabrik and forgive me if they are stupid questions: I tried to solve searching on line, but I didn't find nothing useful. The context is: PHP form plugin Process script: End of form submission in which I coded to send an email which parameters (Body...
  6. F.schettino

Suggestions how update the "live" site from the development one

On development site I make a lot of modifications: new Lists-Forms-Elements, but also new Elements and modified "Name" (consequently the database is changed) of elements in existing List-Forms. In the mean time, on the live site people added and modified records. Which is the best and more...
  7. F.schettino

[SOLVED] Element. Access-Form (edit) "Or user field" doesn't work?

To avoid duplication of a Form (and List, Group), I need that some elements can be modified by the user whose id = id Joomla user. I set: where id_user_Joomla is the same linked in juser plugin But it doesn't work: if I login as an user whose id <> id_User_Joomla (not SuperUser), I can...
  8. F.schettino

[SOLVED] notempty and isuniquevalue validations don't work for databasejoin element rendered as ...?

I have a databasejoin element rendered as checkbox (multivalues). I set it notempty and isuniquevalue, but they don't work. I tried option "Must Validate = Yes" and "Must Validate = No". Is it a bug or there is something I don't understand? alert() give me the values selected (for example: 3,10).
  9. F.schettino

[SOLVED] How detect if the record is new or modified on saving the form?

I have a form that has to send an e-mail when the record is saved the first time and a different email when (some field of) the record is changed. Someone can help me?
  10. F.schettino

How clean a databasejoin element rendered as auto-complete?

I tried Fabrik.getBlock('form').formElements.get('fabrik_table___element').update(''); but it doesn't work. I tried Fabrik.getBlock('form').formElements.get('fabrik_table___element').update(); and Fabrik.getBlock('form').formElements.get('fabrik_table___element').update(null); but it searches...
  11. F.schettino

New Fabrik 3.3 release solves Internet Explorer crashes?

This would be a very good reason to upgrade.
  12. F.schettino

How show/not show validation icon using validation conditions

I need use the same form for different situations. In same cases, I need insert a conditional validation depending on values inserted in other fields. It works, but the validation icon is always displayed, even if conditional validation would give false. I tried also to set the form to Ajax...
  13. F.schettino

How hide/show Groups using JS?

I need hide/show Groups depending on situations. I know how hide/show an element Fabrik.getBlock('form_x').elements.get('table___element').hide(); How to hide/show a Group? Thanks in advance.
  14. F.schettino

[SOLVED] How use validation condition?

I have a radiobutton element Nato_in_Italia_1__Estero_2 (born in Italy/abroad) that has 2 values: value label 1 Italia 2 Estero (abroad) In case the user was born in Italy, he has to choose a Town, otherwise he has to choose a Country. As...
  15. F.schettino

Filename in fileupload plugin disappears after some failed validation

I am not sure that I use right parameters in fileupload plugin. Can someone help me? The issue: If a validation of some element fails, so the form is redisplayed with validation error, the filename is changed to blank. NB: Validations concern other elements; there isn't a validation for...
  16. F.schettino

MySQL triggers. Is it a good idea to use them?

I have a lot of forms that modify, for example, the J! Groups of users, so I have to write a lot of PHP to align information on users in the various lists/forms (Juser plugin acts only on savings data; it doesn't acts on loading lists/forms). Does anyone have experience in the use of triggers...
  17. F.schettino

Is it possible that Fabrik tables of database become dirty?

I opened a lot of threads about juser. The last one is http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/help-juser-plugin-issue.40431/; it is a new issue. My problems increase with time. Is it possible that Fabrik tables of database become dirty? Am I wrong?
  18. F.schettino

[SOLVED] HELP! Juser plugin issue.

I'm going crazy. Using JUser plugin, I get this error on send form: ??? Id Group = 2 is Simpatizzante (I renamed Registered in Simpatizzante). I set: ...
  19. F.schettino

Problems using juser form plugin

I have a Fabrik Form to modify user data. I didn't realize that I have 2 problems: 1- When the user modify his data, his user group is changed to the Default user group ("Simpatizzante"). How can I avoid it? My settings are: Menu settings: 2- Opening the same form, opened from the...
  20. F.schettino

[Bad idea] How filter using Calculation element?

I have a table (List) in which I store user information id ..... id_Joomla ..... I need Joomla information on the List Blocked , Group_ids At the moment, I added a Calculation element to get Blocked/unblocked. It works, also on the List: if I block/unblock an user, the Calculation element...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back